Sunday, June 11, 2006

Summer Morning

      DsDesignsSummerMorning.gif


Ok, so it is after 12:00 and no longer morning.  I meant to post this earlier but I got so engrossed in an experimental tutorial I lost track of time.  I will share the graphic in a bit.

 

I stayed up way late last night and then set my alarm for 6:15 am.  Call me nuts but I wanted to get in the routine of hearing that blasted thing go off.  Yes, I did get out of bed.  I got a glass of juice and turned on my computer.  For a 'summer morning' it was freaking cold out!  The sky was a nice clear blue with bright puffs of clouds, but the air was chilly and clean.  Think back to that first crisp morning in fall.  That ozone smell that makes you take a deep breath, that is what it was like.  I scurried to get my thick plush robe and buried my feet in my winter slippers, but weirdo me left the windows open a crack.  I actually enjoyed the chill, but hoped the day would warm up.  It hasn't.  It's a crisp 55 degrees outside and the sky has since clouded up with only peeks of sunlight coming out now and again.  The windows are now shut as I sit with sweats on.  I even ironed my sweatshirt to get it nice and warm before putting it against my skin.  The breeze has picked up as the leaves on the trees dance.  Thrilled that I can sit inside and not worry about it.  I am actually going to do nothing today.  Maybe go back to bed for a bit, but I know what that means.  No sleep tonight and it will be hell getting up in the morning.

 

Off to finish my 'experiment' I will post it later.

 

                   DsDesignsSummerBears.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning sweetie! It's still morning here in KC area. ;0)
Have a great day!
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

enjoy your last day of vacation. sunny and breezy here and chilly. have a great day of doing nothing lol. ((((hugs))))))

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's cold there. It's not nice after you've had some heat is it? I hope it warms up for you, enjoy the last day of your vacation. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Well, I saw the experiment and it is awesome. I put it in my journal:)
Vacations are always too darned short!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h