Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Blue

DsDesignsViewThruAScreen.gif


Not me, the graphic.  I saw this and the blue was so piercing, is that the word I want?  Not sure, but I couldn't let it go, I had to do something.  I messed around with different techniques on the frame and really like the 'screen' look, it's something I don't see out there. 

 

Today was a great day.  I slept in a bit, lounged with my coffee and did some minor adjustments in my room.  It was such a beautiful day I had to be outside so I gave up there.  I did some running here and there, took Steve grocery shopping and into work.  After I dropped him off I stopped at another spot to get pictures and will work on them later.  I had company for about 5 hours this evening.  Renee dropped the kids off so she could get some things done at the new house.  What a trip!  The kids are funnier than all get out and had seemed to have fun.  Me?  I am old and wore out!  The sweetest was Bug telling me, 'you are my best friend.'  I about melted.  We played in the back yard, got some pictures and of course did some creating.  It is so much fun creating with a 2 year old princess and a 7 year old boy.  They gave directions I just did the work.  I printed some of them out for them to take, but I need to fine tune before I share.  LOL  Wait 'til you see!

 

It's been a long day and like I said, I'm old and  wore out.  It's off to bed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

See...you are just too much thanks for helping i know that was time consuming...Love your work...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

It's refreshing to be with kids isn't it. I love the screen look and that colour blue is beautiful! Have a great day. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with the kids!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a relaxing day and had fun with the kids.

Hugs,Angela

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

beautiful graphic
love ya
natalie

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful shade of blue and I'd melt if the bug said that to me too. She paid you a very high compliment!
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Now that's gorgeous! I love it.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

h