Saturday, June 3, 2006

Just Had To

   DsDesignsTallShip.gif


   DsDesignsTallShipRain.gif


I was looking at Helen's journal this morning and just had to get permission to grab this picture.  It fits my mood.  Beautiful, tall and proud yet a bit dark and lonely.  I added the rain because it is raining at my house and just put on the finishing touches.  I had to edit the picture a tad to do what I wanted, but it really didn't take away from things... at least in my mind :)  Take a trip over to her journal and check it out.  She has some nice pictures.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both GORGEOUS!! It's rained here in Northwestern Ohio ALL week!! This morning seems dry but the forecast calls for MORE rain! Have a great weekend hun!
(((Hugs)))
Angel

Anonymous said...

Love the pic, just visited helens journal, really nice photo's. raining here also in philadelphia, been raining for 2 days now.

Anonymous said...

OH beautiful!!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the pics as usual! We have sun and heat here at last! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow! They both look great, beautiful!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love both of them and the poetic way in which you describe your mood.
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my journal.  Had to drop by and pay you a visit.  As I was scrolling down, I saw something that looked kind of familiar to me. Then I realized it was from Helen's journal.  I really like what you have done with it.  I think you have kept the original feeling of the image intact while adding some of your interpretations.  

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek

Anonymous said...

nice work Helen and Donna!
natalie