Sunday, June 4, 2006

Good Night... Sleep Tight

                 DsDesignsMoonstarwish.gif


I had a few more graphics to put up, but all of a sudden I am just ready to wish upon that star and go to sleep.  It seems like the day lasted about 50 hours.  Steve and I went looking around for cars, but I have yet to get through to him on type or amount of money.  He will go to the bank tomorrow to talk to them about getting a loan.  Maybe a banker will get through to him.  I know it will probably be better to go to a dealership, but I am done trying to explain things to him.  You know, 'I'm just Mom' and I don't know anything. 

 

Got my grocery shopping done and paid a few bills.  ARGH!  I hate shopping.  The store was like a mad house and I hate when I can't get down the aisles.  Can someone explain to me why stores have to put displays up all over?  They block you from getting at what you need and forget if you have a family of 6, with kids all under 10 in the same aisle.  Running here and there, standing there looking at you and no matter how many times you say excuse me they just stare.  I swear I was an alien and they were looking into space.  How inappropriate is it after the 6th time to just say 'MOVE!'?  'Cuz I will tell you I wanted to say it a few times today. 

 

Stopped at 'Ne and Mike's house.  Wow!  They got a ton done and found a few surprises.  Nothing too major, but an electrician the previous owners or the builders were not.  Wires and plugs all over the place.  They have the kitchen completely gutted.  They will be refurbishing the cupboards and rearranging things a bit.  Can you imagine this.... the dishwasher was clear across the room from the kitchen sink.  WTF??  Rinse the dishes and carry them 12-14 feet to put them in the dishwasher.  Needless to say that will be fixed.  Princess had her bedroom painted.  It's purple and pink with 'My Kitty' border.  It's a bit darker then I'd like, but it is looking cute and that of a 3 year olds room.   Bud will have his room in camouflage.  I've yet to see the actual color scheme, but apparently they got to pick things out themselves.  Oh what a joy to have little runs that rule the house.  :)~

 

Well, my eyes are red and droopy so it's off to slumber.  I know I will be up at the crack of dawn even though I don't have to go to work.  It will be wonderful lounging as I drink my coffee.  'Night :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel when it comes to grocery stores. You just want to scream and run people over. Enjoy your vacation.

Anonymous said...

wow, you had a busy day!  Good night and enjoy your day off.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I love to shop but maybe I'm one of those aliens! LOL You did indeed have a long day. Sleep tight!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hate shopping too, I think I'm invisible as no one moves for me either! I do hate it when the kids are out of school and following their parents around screaming! My kids wouldn't have dared do that! I hope your son can get an affordable car, is the word affordable in kids' vocabularys still?!! Have a great week off. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Car shopping...ugh am not  a fan of that. But I do like to shop, let me know if you need some help> LoL

Brenda
http://journals.aol.com/xomywayox/BrendasWay/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have gotten your required rest and are bright eyed and bushy tailed now LOL.  Have a fantastic week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,
Ah! the joys of marketing!:):) those people are looking to get new custommers just by being close at hand!:( oh well! you're doing great Donna!
I love your sparkle and glitter!
Sounds like your friends had aton to deal with ! love ya
nat

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great home make over taking place...the kids I bet just love it..huggies...TerryAnn