Sunday, June 18, 2006

Day is Done and so am I...

      


Today was a magnificent day!  We all gathered at my sisters to celebrate Father's Day.

Steak and all the fixings were on the menu, the entire family was there, the temps were in the 90's and she has a pool!  Thank God for the breeze or we would have all baked right along with the potatoes!

 

The fresh air, the heat, all the food has me exhausted.  Just wanted to post real quick.  Besides I saw these pictures of the 'bug' and had to get them up.  She showed up ready to swim!  Her outfit upon entry into the backyard was a hoot!  She also enjoyed swimming her with Uncle Tim (my brother).

 

I will play more tomorrow, I'm ready to get to bed.

 

           DsDesignsSwimanyoneRileyandTim.jpg

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day!  Great pic and beautiful graphic as always!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great day! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

awesome story, great graphics!
your brother and your bug are darling!
hugs sweetie
nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The bug is so cute.
Glad you enjoyed the day.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

The bug is so cute.
Glad you enjoyed the day.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

So glad the day turned out great!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

How sweet...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day ,I bet your Dad was a proud man having all his loving caring family with him on Fathers day ,the food and company was good ,no wonder you went home exausted ,but in the nicest possible way,and what about the bug ,hasnt she grown ,that was a bonus ,she is a little gem ..thanks for sharing .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the 'bug' all ready to go swimming, she looks so happy in the pool with her uncle! I'm so glad you had a good day, I bet your dad enjoyed himself with all his family around. The graphic you did looks just like the pier at Tunnels beach on Kauai where they filmed South Pacific, it's a beautiful spot and your graphic just took me back there! I hope this week at work will be a little easier to bear! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

It was hot yesterday wasn't it?  Get ready for some thunderstorms today!  Bug is a cutie!  Linda

Anonymous said...

She is really cute!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. She looks so cute in her swimmies.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day with the family hun. What a cute photo! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I'm back from vacation and wanted to say "hi"....your little niece is absolutely adorable!!  Love this photo.  It sounds like you had a great day, nothing better than family time, huh?

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!!
Love the pics!!
~ Jenny