Friday, June 16, 2006

Meet 'Martha' Karen

KarenHorseScene2.jpg


     KarenwagonScene.jpg


Thought I'd share a couple projects I've been working on for my sister.  I told you in a previous entry they are working on a movie as well as a scrap book for an woman she works with that is retiring and moving away.  The retirement party was a western type theme.  The picture with the cows is a shot I had taken awhile back near her work.  We added the horse and misted the entire shot to give it a softer look.  The dark one was different graphics I had.  We were trying to get the effect of her standing in front of a full display or picture.  She was happy which made me happy :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great! I think that is so sweet you helped her with it, you did a great job, I bet she is proud.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

These are both great, you're very creative! I hope the lady in question is pleased with the effort you've all made! Have a great weekend. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

wow Donna! she si way cute! :):) and that party and the film sounds so touching to do for that woman! She will be so happY! thanks for sharing with us!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Now that is clever ........ no wonder she was happy ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!  HI MARTHA KAREN!!!  Thank you for forcing your sister to share her beautiful graphics with us all.  You look good in that cowboy hat!  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha Karen!!!!!!!!
Donna I like both! Glad to finally meet Karen!
Dianna