Sunday, June 4, 2006

Tag of the Week Entries

                          DsDesignsCritterJeans.gif


  DsDesignsEveningGoddess.gif


I know I mentioned the tag group I'm a member of in previous entries.  Every week we are sent 2 tubes that we need to make graphics from.  In cleaning my computer yesterday I found these two so I thought I'd post them. 

 

The critters in the jeans was an attempt to make them look like they were breathing in the pockets.  My sister thought it looked more like their heart beating.  LOL  Either way they are doing something in the pockets.  :)~

 

The second was just the girl.  The windowsill originally had things on it like books, flowers etc.  I cleaned it off and put her on it.  I used one of my sunset pictures and animated the water in the background.  Not my normal style, but hey I had to work with her.  :)~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are absolutely awesome! I love the mice in the pockets!!! How very creative!! and girl, you know I think your queen of water ani's!! lol! Yours always look so calming and realistic ;o)
((Big HUgs))
Angel

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, D.  Don't you just love some of the tubes they send for you to make something out of?  Saw you were on vacation.  Hope it was relaxing.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I love them...and I snagged them...LOL...have a great rest of the evening...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I snagged the 1st one to go with my house mouse collection. :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love those mice!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I don't think I want to know what those mice are doing in the pocket!! Lol! They're cute though whatever they're up to! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

THe mice are sooo cute and they do look like their breahting. Your sister has a naughty mind! LoL

Brenda
http://journals.aol.com/xomywayox/BrendasWay/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing :) Both graphics are awesome!  Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Just adorable Donna :):)
thanks so much! Hope your week is spiffy!
:):) love,nat

Anonymous said...

h