Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Experiment

                DsDesignsLoveisDancingMoon.gif


OMG!  What a tutorial!  Let me tell you this was time consuming.  Layer after layer, merge after merge, more layers, more merging.  Some 50+ layers.  OUCH!  I do like the concept and will probably do it again with a different image.  I had thought maybe I'd do something for my tag journal, but after running through it once, there is no way!  To add a name and merge it to over 50 layers for each request... maybe when I'm on vacation again and have time... or maybe not.  :)  Sorry 

 

Doing this tut taught me a few different things and I will use those concepts in other graphics.  I hated doing text on a curve because I found it difficult, but this new way is pretty easy so I will probably apply it more.  I've learned a few options on adding animated graphics to still graphics and if I can find some without 50 layers to begin with I will give it a whirl for the tag journal, until then............. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that is so awesome...i mean really awesome...great job...and so snagged....huggies...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

This is a amazing! Congratulations! I love the colors, the theme, the animation, simply everything! Wonderful! Hugs.  Maria

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing! It is lovely......I can't find enough words to describe what I think of it......I just love it!

Anonymous said...

It turned out absolutely perfect, I love it! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I took one look at it and crossed my fingers hoping as I read it would be up for request, it's a shame such pretty graphics are the most difficult, no one has the time for that : )
It's gourgeous, if there's ever an easier way I'll be requesting : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

D, you better label it with DO NOT SNAG, or you know it'll be showing up in several journals, sorry to say. It's beautiful!
Sug

Anonymous said...

Naah I left it snaggable so folks could grab it.  I trust everyone who takes it will give credit and link back as requested when they use it.  A little extra link in a journal entry is not much to ask after the hard work put it into doing it.  
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Your hard work paid off in the most beautiful graphic I have ever seen. OMG This is my new favorite!
Needless to say - I snagged it!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Donna, this is beautiful!  Great job.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

BTW, I hate doing curved text too.  I usually use the circle preset shape  as a path then just detach it.  pain though. I've been looking and looking at this graphic of yours.  lol  Hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Snaggable! TY D, that's SOOO nice of you! I snagged!!! :)
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

h