Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am so SICK

           DsDesignsTropicalMoonDance.gif


Ok, so maybe it's not sick but rather an addiction.  Those that don't know me may not know I have a very addictive personality.  Good thing I don't gamble, eh?  Drinking is minimal.. LOL and that is good too. 

 

I got it in my head today that there had to be an easier way to do the graphic with the moon dancers.  There is not much I can do about 50+ layers, but it had to be streamlined, even though the person who wrote the tutorial I followed said it couldn't be.  So, as you see I played with another to see what I could come up with.  I was able to do a bit more in animation shop, but not sure I am ready to take on requests yet.  Send good vibes!  LOL

 

The moon is almost full and I needed to get more shots.  Addicted I tell you!  I took my nephew home and once I got out of my immediate neighborhood you could see the moon pretty clear.  No trees in the way.  I came home, grabbed my camera, and ran out for more shots.  Some came out great, others came out double.  LOL I moved.  To lazy to get the tripod tonight.  There are some with clouds surrounding and others without.  I will play around tomorrow to see what I actually have.

 

I posted an entry earlier to help folks with links in their journal entries.  I like to help when I can.  It was nothing more than that, nothing less.  Sure it was brought up because of my request to get linked up when you use my graphics but it was not intended to point fingers at any body.  And I did not.  It really has nothing to do with my sig being on the graphic itself.  ::grin:: Lets leave the drama out, k?  I may have an addictive personality but I do not hunt down journals and/or people who don't comply.  If I see it I may say something I may not, depends on my mood and possibly the graphic.  Just enjoy :)

 

Sports, you all know I love my hockey but I will also watch the playoffs in other sports.  Tonight it was basketball.  I really don't like it, but I had it on in the background as I worked on my graphics.  Some might think I would hate all Dallas teams after the 'no goal' deal, but it is not true.  I am actually hoping the Mav's take it.  I just think Mark Cuban, the owner is awesome!  Some say he is rude, obnoxious, and irresponsible.  I think he is straight forward and honest.  He's down to earth and just like you and I regardless of the fact that he has truck loads of money.  LOL   Mavs are up 2-0.

 

I haven't won the lottery yet, and I guess I'd actually have to play to win, so it's off to bed so I have my job in the morning. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get more shots of the moon!!!
Make more moon graphics! (Smiles)
Hugs,
Dianna
(Hope it doesn't sound like I'm fueling your addiction. LOL)

Anonymous said...

That graphic is just so awesome Donna! Love it! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I'm with Dianna girl, more moon graphics! These are totally awesome D!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, GREAT job!!
((Hugs))
Angel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic....and you're right....there is no emotion so strong as love....sighhhhhhhhhh !!  

Anonymous said...

I love the graphic. I'm with you on the Lotto thing, but you do gotta play and I don't Lol.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

love ya Donna!
beautiful graphic
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic!!! Can't wait for you to be ready excepting requests :))  Sending good vibes......lol..... Have a good evening. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I know nothing of graphics....but I know I like this!  Much better than the first one.  And it was good too!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wish I had a better set up with broadband, would love to catch the graphics bug. Take care.
Sylvia xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

very funny lol! you should write a book or a colomn nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do believe I like this one better than the first one.  Such talent you have!  LOL @ being the bounty hunter of J-Land.  People do seem to get their noses out of joint, now, don't they?  HUGS  Chris