Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More Pictures From Fathers Day

Just wanted to share a few more pictures that I played with from Fathers Day. 

 

                   DsDesignsCarrieandRiley.jpg

 

Bug sitting on my nieces lap.  I was sitting on the edge of the table and was amazed at the look in Bugs eyes as she watched and listened so intently.  I had to grab the camera.  Thought the framing of this one was cute.  I'm starting to get into the digital scrap kit sets and think I might have another addiction.  LOL  Maybe folks will pose for pictures if I don't make 'em move after the fact??  ::evil grin::

 

   DsDesignsGageSwimming.jpg

 

Bud is becoming quite the swimmer.  He was so thrilled this year when he got in the pool and grew enough to be able to touch bottom.  He will be signed up for swim lessons this summer and his goal is to get all his cards so he can become a life guard.  LOL He thinks he can do it by age 9.   I misted the shot of him in the pool to soften up the edges as he almost swam right out of the shot.  Got him posing a bit with the goggles, and my tubing is getting a bit better.  Practice, practice, practice!

 

RileyGageChillin.jpg

 

:::giggle:::  So I didn't make them move here, but I made them 'move.'   You can definitely see they had a full day of swimming and playing in the heat.  Bug was actually up on the deck sunning herself when I snapped this.  Bud is relaxing in a completely different shot.  The sunset is actually from that night.  I tubed the two pictures of them, put them in front of the sunset and added some sand and water.  Not perfect, but not bad either seeing how it's a combination of about 5 pictures in one. 

 

I had another of bug with my other niece but so far I've been unable to get her permission to post.  She's in her bathing suit and I can't do that without her permission.  If I get the ok I will come back and add it.

 

UPDATE:  Hehehehe... I got permission :)  She just got my message and let me know it was ok to put this up.  She rocks!!   Love those kids!  All of 'em

 

      DsDesignsLisaandRiley.jpg

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

OMG Donna!!

I just LOVE these pics!!  It's amazing what you are able to do with a regular photo!  I agree with you, the look in her eyes is amazing!!  I love it when you explain how you do things, it's so interesting....I envy your wonderful talents!!  I'd love to take pics of my Grandbabies and make them special like these.....hope you post more, I love seeing them!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Awesome what you did with the pics! The kids are so adorable cute! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Too cute. That's awesome how you can get them to look like that.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I just love them.  You are a so talented and creative! Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Practice makes great photo layouts!! lol These are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the sunset photo ;o)
((Love & Hugs))
Angel

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time on Sunday. Swimming lessons are great for children you never know where they will lead.  My son now married and 37 swam competitively so as I said you never know. Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love all of them but that first one with Bug has to be my favourite! I love pics like that where they aren't aware of the camera. Very clever how you fitted together the third one, I thought for a moment you'd all gone to the beach! Glad you all had a great day! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna you are clever I  was looking at the bug and bud ,5 pictures in one ! the end result was well worth it ,very impressed ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  The kids are so cute!  Nice work with the beach pic!

hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

Those are all wonderful! Looks like you all were having the best time! ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. The heartshaped graphic with the "bug" in it is lovely - just simply lovely.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

How adorable...they are so cute...hugs to you...TerryAnn