Monday, June 26, 2006

What a Monday!!!! Can't trust that day.....

      DsDesignsFallSunset1.gif


Work was a bear today and by about 1 in the afternoon I wanted to run out of the building screaming.  I didn't, but you know the remainder of the day lasted about 25 hours long.  Nothing major to speak of it was just one of those days.  

 

I got home from work and logged on to find 400+ pieces of mail.  It's not unusual to get that much because of the tag groups I'm in, but some was just nonsense, some goofy drama over and over, and then my glorious tubes.  Since it was the tube groups sending all I had to weed through to find the 'good stuff.'

 

Then I got to my alerts.  Such sadness, sorrow, and heart ache.  Linda over at, At the Base of the Mountains lost her cousin John this past weekend.   Missie at Missies' Upside Down World lost her Grandpa, and Angel over at Angels Artistic Expressions was in a motorcycle accident with her husband.  I also got an email that one of our own was going to stop her journal.  I won't add more as I'm not sure she wants it completely public yet.  Talk about running out screaming.  I am so sorry for all of you.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!

 

The day ended on a better note.  I got a phone call from a girl I work with.  Her daughter is really into photography and expressed an interest in PSP.  Today I walked her through some basic steps and got her to get a graphic to snow and one to rain.  I think she had fun and I do hope she will stick with it.  I have a feeling it won't be long and she will be addicted as I am. 

 

Aaah then my turn.  LOL  I messed with this graphic a gazillion times.  I loved the bridge and played with my sunset picture.  I tried and tried to get some blue in the water, but the water in the original picture was a bit dark and adding blue made it look like molten steel and I hated it.  This is the one I liked best. 

 

I read over at John's Journal about chatting on your journal.  I was going to give it a shot but just ran out of time.  Maybe later.  Any try it?  I know there will be downsides, but what a cool thing to have in JLand.... or is it?

 

Ok, off to post a few for you and then to bed.  Sorry 'bout all the links... is that lazy blogging or what? :)~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you need to chat on your journal when you can im? Nope, I wouldn't care to do that.
Yeah, lots going on in JLand. Sad.
Your graphic is so beautiful. A beautiful sight to end the day!
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna,
  Looks like a sunrise in Japan. Sorry for your friends on the met. Put it this way. thinks tomorrow is Friday..lol lots of Love

Anonymous said...

I got that bad JLand news this morning as well.  And a few others.  There must have been some bad air this weekend or something.  I hope you have a great week!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

So much sad news to impart ,sorry your day was s####y.... I hope tomorrow proves to be just the opposite... loved the graphic though ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Your graphic is fantastic!!  I kept waiting for a lady in a kimono to start walking over the bridge! (ha)  Yes, there seems to be a lot of bad news in J-Land, so many sad things happening.  I got on today and there's even more!  Keeping them all in my prayers and hoping things get better.  That was sweet of you to help your co-worker with PSP.  Bet she learned a lot with your patient instructions.  Hope work is better today for ya!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad day, I felt like running out of work screaming too! There's such a lot of bad things happened lately, I hope everything will work out well for everyone! I love that sunset graphic! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is because I just watched, "Memoirs Of A Giesha" Last night, but that graphic just made me imagine a giesha girl on that bridge holding an unbrella, that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a bad day at work...i hate those days...I heard about Angela from Trista when she kidnapped my puter...she seems to have it more than i do...lol...and she finds time to experiment making tags more than i ..she down loaded my psp and put it on her puter at home..LOL...now she is addicted as well...hugs to you...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

dear Donna,
sigh Im so osrry that so many people are experiencing sad times for differetn reasons! I love yuor graphics! theyare great!
love,natalie