Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!

      


I don't recall my Dad ever fishing unless of course he was playing with us while on a camping trip but I thought this graphic was cute and added it to a picture I took of my most recent camp out. 

 

Today is your day Dad, enjoy it!  Rest and relax and let us take care of you like you've done for us for years.  Always there with a strong shoulder, wise words, and even a stern look.  Speaking of stern, I can think of one saying I heard many a time.  'Two weeks, Donna.'  LOL all the 'bad' things I did it became a staple in my vocabulary, but it was for my own good, right?  :)

 

There are no way words or gifts that can express the love I have for you.  You are our rock! 

 

I'd like to take a moment to wish all the Dad's out there a Happy Fathers Day.  Remember anyone can be a donor but it takes work to fill the shoes of Dad.  Happy Fathers Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless your Dad AND MAY HE REMAIN WITH YOU FOR MANY YEARS TO COME .......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in your life.  And beautiful graphics you have made!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!
Sug

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna:  From someone who can only speak to my Father in dreams, I know you'll treasure every moment you have with your Dad.  It's the most special time you'll ever remember.  And I love the graphic!  Have a good one, Hugs - Cathy  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My dad died 22yrs ago, I still miss him and my mum. I hope your dad enjoys his day today. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hope your dad had a great day hun! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna
whata touching sweet entry about your dad! thank you!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I hope your dad had a great day!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Your graphic is toooo cute!!  I hope your Dad gets a chance to see your entry, it is so nice!  I'd give anything to still have my Dad here to share life with....glad you still are fortunate enough to have yours!!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~