Friday, June 16, 2006

Back to Work

   DsDesignsMoonlitTropics.gif


I loved this picture when I got it and felt it fit today.  Beautiful, peaceful, and calming.  A dream view if I say so myself.  Pull up a chair and relax... or in my case... fall asleep.

 

Holy crap!  I forgot how hard it is to get back into the swing of work after a week off.  I did a lot of running while off, but it never exhausted me as much as this week did.  Nothing major at work, but the routine and having to really think took a toll.  During the week I'd get home, do dinner, read mail, work on a few graphics and when it was done I had no ambition to really write.  The last couple of days I didn't even try, my brain was fried.  Today I got my buttock on the couch after dinner and I was out like a light.  I swear had I climbed in bed I could have slept 'til morning.  I guess that is a sign of getting old! 

 

Weather has been great here and summer is sneaking in a few days early.  We are planning or get together for Fathers Day.  We spend it at my sister Pat's house.  She has the nice big yard and pool.  Should come in handy with temps expected in the high 80's with lots of humidity.  Not sure if I will venture into the water... BBBRRRrrrr after the cold spell we just had, but might just have to cool down :)  Time will tell.

 

Will be posting a few graphics for the big day on Sunday.  Some animated some not.  Hope you find something that works for you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Beautiful one!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Getting back in to work can be hard. I go back on wednesday after six weeks off, not looking forward to it! I love the graphic, so dreamy and peaceful! have a great day at your sisters tomorrow. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

(((((Donna)))))
wow Donna! very amazing graphic! :):)
hey I think we can all relate to being relaxed and then all of teh suddne in full gear at work! I hope you have agreat time tomorrw!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Wow...Donna..I LOVE that graphic sooo much!!!  I know it's made just for your J...but I would so LOVE one.  A blank one w/ your logo of course.  If not, I completely understand!
Your work is so beautiful!
HUGS
Dana

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this, Donna!
Glad to hear the weather has been good to you and yeah - going back to work after a vacation can be crappy indeed!
Dianna