Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thank You!

      DsDesignsThankYou.gif


I was reminded earlier today that tomorrow is my anniversary here in JLand.  One year and I can hardly believe it!  I started the journal for fun, thinking only family and close friends would visit.  I had no idea what direction I would take, what I'd talk about, or if it would even last.  Now a year later I'm so addicted to the whole 'scene.' 

 

The journal itself took on a mind of it's own.  How far I've come.  I still don't get into all my little secrets ::giggle:: but I've grown in so many ways.  I've met so many wonderful people and feel like you are family and close friends and I thank you!  You've supported me in so many aspects of the direction of my life whether you know it or not.  It's been a wonderful ride and I look forward to many more miles. 

 

Through JLand I was introduced to PSP and graphics.  Angel over at Angels Artistic Expressions helped get me started and gave me so much advise and help.  Thanks Angel!!  Slowly I got the hang of it, and now I can't stop.  Like I said, thanks Angel!  LOL  I've tried to help others along the way as Angel has helped me, and I do hope someone got something out of what I said or gave.  

 

Giving.... it's away of life around JLand.  Support, smiles, advise, help, and even their pictures.  I've had so many of you let me snag your pictures to play with.  I do appreciate it.  Without your blessings some of my graphics would not be what they are.  Thank You!  Take the covered bridge, I snagged it from Betty over at My Day My Interests.  There are so many of you out there I could no way list you all, but do know I appreciate your 'blessing' in using your graphics.

 

    

 

I could go on and on about how great you all, and I probably should but I'd most likely bore you.  Just know I appreciate all of you and look forward to more journeys with each of you! 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna
What a lovely tribute to all of your friends here! wonderful! thank yu for providing so much joy and support to us! Yuoare agreat writer as well as artistic!
love ya lots. natalie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to one year in J-Land! Thank you for giving sooooo much! I think your art ... your entries.... are more appreciated than what you can imagine. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

It's been a great pleasure getting to know you! I've had my journal almost a year, doesan't the time fly?! We really do appreciate all the graphics you share, it's the least we can do to share our pics with you! I love Betty's covered bridge, she sent me a link to them after I visited New England and put some pics of them on my journal. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on your aniversary Donna ,Your journal has come along way in a year ,I look forward to your entrys ,your clever use of words ,and you are always so generous with your lovely graphics ,my journal would be a dull place without your contribution ,it was you who explained how to store/file my graphics ,and you have kept me well supplied ever since ,and I know my readers appreciate your lovely work,you also supported me when AOL ,Selected my journal as blog of the week  in the UK promoting silver surfers and for that I will ever be grateful ,With love Jan xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Donna! And about you passing along the knowledge you have inherited on graphics you have to me. Just looking at your work inspires me. Pluse you were very sweet and patient when I first started and didn't get some things, thank you!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSRY TO YOU! WOOP WOOP!!! :)
Doing my little happy dance fer ya!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I know I'll be as happy after my own first year!  Happiest of Anniversaries!  Cathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to your journal and you have been a wonderful source of help and inspiration to me. Actually, you're the one who got me started in  all the psp.
Hugs,
Dianna
Beautiful graphic too!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on your first anniversary with your journal!!  I would like to add that you have been a wonderful friend to me and helped me more times than I can count.  You are always so generous with your knowledge and never make me feel like any question is too trivial.  I treasure your friendship and admire you very much....

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, D!  You have helped me tremendously, and I thank you for that....you have taken to PSP like a duck to water.  Your work amazes me!  HUGS  Chris