Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Private Beach

 DsDesignsPrivateBeach.gif


Been back to work for two days and I am so ready to escape to this private beach!  This is one of the pictures I took looking across the Niagara River at one of the islands.  Beyond the island would be Canada.  I am sure I have another shot someplace where you can see some of it, but I am tired and don't feel like looking, sorry.

 

Today wasn't actually that bad, it's just like I never left or had off.  ARGH!  I had hoped the rest and relaxation of the vacation would last a bit longer.  Work is not a hard 'grind', but it makes my brain a bit tired.  I do a lot of talking so by the time I get out of work I don't feel like doing much of that.  Surely friends and family would beg to argue, but really I don't.  That would be 'don't feel like talking' not that I don't :)~

 

Spent time this evening making some graphics and I can't wait to share ::evil grin:: but you'll have to wait.  I remembered it was Flag Day tomorrow and had done nothing for it.   I missed Memorial Day with my camping trip so I wanted to get at least a few up.  Sorry to those across the pond, I will post some for everyone tomorrow. 

 

Got a few emails today regarding the fix for the new ads in our email but low and behold it only holds for a bit.  Before long AOL figures out that you don't have their precious update and it gets forced on you again.  ::sigh::  Why can't they just leave well enough alone?   I do, however, like the new search option on our journals.  Ever try and go back to find a previous entry and remember what's on it but not when you did it?  LOL  Well now you can search by 'key words' in the entry.  Will definitely help this feeble mind.

 

Not much into writing/talking this evening so I will end it here.  Hope everyone has a great 'hump' day.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I need a vacation myself, That beach looks like a great getaway! ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

That picture is lovely ,sorry your feeling so weary after your hols and dont feel like talking ,and talking of talking how is it I can understand every word you say when 'Joe'seems to talk a language I cannot comprehend   ;>)......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That water looks good enough to paddle in, lol!!! Can't swim so won't say swimming!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard that the search thingy doesn't work for private journals, not that we in the UK have a search thingy! I look forward to your new grphics with eager anticipation!! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna,
This is beautiful!
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

You know, every year I forget about flag day.  I dunno why, maybe because it's the least popular of the holidays.  I never stopped by to say sorry about the Sabers.  I was rooting for them.  It almost made me want to watch hockey.  I must admit hockey is looking more and more intersting to me than basketball lately.

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna just dropping by to say Hi and Im back - love the picture hun its lovely. Laine xxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

umm Donna! that beach looks all yummy!:):) and I love the way tht the water moves around! thanks!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

umm Donna! that beach looks all yummy!:):) and I love the way tht the water moves around! thanks!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I get the private beach next lol...hope that things start to relax...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Making my rounds through J-land, wanted to stop & wish you a happy wkend! :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Georgeous, D!  This brings back such memories to me.  I'm a Niagara junkie.  My dad's brother and family lived most of their lives in Buffalo so I've been to Niagara Falls and the surrounding area more times than I can count. (Well, my cousins have lived there their whole lives.)  Actually, it's is one of my most favorite places to go.  I far more love the American side than Canadian.  The upper Niagara River is amazing to me.  My cousins and I spent many, many summers combing the private beaches.  My children have also done that with me and also my ex when we were together.  When my kids were younger, they went to church camp every year in Angola.  Of course, that was always another perfect occasion for me to sneak off to Niagara Falls for a few days to explore.   HUGS  Chris