Monday, June 12, 2006

Quick Entry

      DsDesignsBeachGirl.gif


I can't believe how late it is!  What happened to my evening??  First day back at work wasn't bad.  Sure there was stuff not done in my absence, but I've come to expect that.   I think if my desk was actually covered completely while I was out I'd have heart failure.  All in the all the day was fine once I got caught up.   Had a quick dinner and was looking forward to watching hockey.  Wrong!  I had forgotten that I promised my sister to help her do a little movie clip from pictures she had.  Scanned, imported some children's songs and we were off to the races.  If you have XP you need to try Windows Movie Maker if you haven't already.  I've made several little movie clips.  Some not so little even.  I burned them as DVD's and gave them as gifts.  Really pretty easy.  By the time we got done I started working on this graphic.  I found the girl and chair graphic and tubed them myself. 

 

Before I knew it the time flew by, it's midnight and I missed the hockey game.  I know the score :(  Carolina won and leads the series 3-1.  How I hoped Edmonton would eat them alive, pretty hard to do when your #1 Goalie goes down.  Argh! 

 

Off to bed before my alarm goes off :)~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the first day wasn't that bad. The graphic is adorable and have sweet dreams!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I actually caught the end of the hockey game and thought of you..hehehehehe..nice graphic...hope you have a good week back at work...atleast as good as it can be...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely graphic nice combination ,beach ,little girl ,deck chair and butterfly ,I'm pleased work went down  OK the first day back is always a struggle ,by the second you dont feel as though you've been away  !..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Cute graphic!
Hope this week flies by at work! ;)
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun making those movies!!  Sorry you missed the game! Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic. It seems to go that way at my house. If I don't do it, it usually don't get done Lol. Have a great day and get some rest.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes I had hopes too! Gee I'm so sorry that teh head goalee is still on teh mend
hugs,natalie