Saturday, June 10, 2006

Google Says..........

   DsDesignsElephant.gif


Whoa!  I stopped at Paul's journal and saw this.  Apparently, he got it from someone, who got it from someone, who...... well you know how it goes.  I had to do this one, and boy did I get a good laugh!

 

Go to google search and type in your name with 'needs' after.  List the first several non-repeating complete sentences you get.  It's kind of cute, give it shot :)

 

Donna needs two hands to keep things steady.  Maybe this should be after the last one :)

 

Donna needs party caricatures.  Suppose for the drunken binge?

 

Donna Needs Your Help NOW!!!  Oh, yes I do!

 

Donna needs a makeover because of her new job.  New job?  I go on vacation and get a new job?  SWEET!

 

Donna needs companionship of other female Asian elephants in a healthy environment.  Huh???  What the hell does that mean????  ::evil look::

 

Donna needs a good reason to work on her reading.  What does that say?  I need to work on my..........

 

Donna needs a chocolate fix and maybe a Josh fix as well.  YUM chocolate... Josh?  I best have my groove back on :)~

 

Donna needs MAFF members to coordinate with.  MAFF?  Yikes, do I even take a guess?

 

Donna needs no introduction to Beard members.  Yeap, I like beards...

 

Donna needs to have some drunken one night stands and get her groove back.  OMG!  Who told google??????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

MAFF is the acronym for a now defunct British government department, the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food or, in Japan, the Ministry of Agrigulture, Forestry and Farming.  Another alternative is the Munich Accelerator for Fission Fragments.  Take your pick!  :O)

Anonymous said...

Donna, would you believe two hundred and eleven million plus responses to "Bill needs."
Never before did I connect my name with bills proposed or enacted by various governmental agencies.
It did make for some interesting responses.
Bill

Anonymous said...

OMG!  those were just too funny!  LOL....lov the graphics...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Google!
Awesome elephants!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h