Sunday, June 11, 2006

Assorted Cartoons

                DsDesignsTigger.gif


                       DsDesignsWhatsUpDoc.gif


                                    


           DsDesignsYosemiteSam.gif                                    


                        DsDesignsArtistTweety.gif


As you all know the only thing I ask when 'snagging' my graphics is that you give credit and link back to the journal you got it from.  Nothing big and fancy, just a little blurb at the end of your entry or near the graphic.  I got a few emails today from some folks who didn't know how to do that, so I thought I'd some quick instructions for future reference.  Not only to add my link, but any link in your entries.

 

Once you type your entry, highlight the word you want to link.  For example you are giving me credit so you type my name, so highlight that.  Then click on the globe icon above your 'entry box' and paste in the URL.  Again for me it would be http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/ and say ok.  If you want to change the color of the link so it is visible, just click on the text color icon and change to a different color, say ok.  When you save your entry there will be different colored text that includes the link to where you want to send folks.  It's rather simple and shouldn't cause anyone stress :)  It's a nice touch if you are talking about something specific and want others to see it too. 

 

     Addinglink.jpg

 

Thanks again for all your support and understanding.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well darn.  I just realized that I didn't give credit for either of the graphics that I used today and one of them was yours.  The other one was Dianna's and didn't link her either.  And I usually always give credit.  : /        Sorry.  

Love Yosemite Sam! : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Love the cartoons!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

These are all really awesome! I love the bright colors.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

thanx for the instructions hun,i wish you had a taz tag id love one of those,keep well love zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love them all...huggies to you...TerryAnn