Tuesday, January 9, 2007

~ All Stars 2007 ~

  


YEAH!!!!   Three of my boys were voted on to the All Star Team that will be held in Dallas on Jan 24.  The starting line up for both conferences is decided by public vote.  The remainder of each team will be announced next week.  Lindy Ruff, the coach of the Buffalo Sabres will also be the coach for the East.  There is still a chance that more of 'my boys' will be selected, but I have a feeling Lindy will bow out there and allow others to pick so not to look as though there is favoritism. 

 

Starters for the East

Goalie - Ryan Miller -with 539,635 votes.  It's Miller Time!!!

Defense- Brian Campbell- with 602,982 votes.  Yeah Soupy!!

Forward- Danny Briere with 475,857 votes.  Way to go Danny!

All three from 'my' team.  :::big ass grin:::

Rounding out the starting line up

Defense- Sheldon Souray from Montreal with 534,647 votes

Forward- Sidney Crosby from Pittsburgh with 825,783 votes (hhmmm I think all of Canada voted for him LOL)

Forward- Alexander Ovechkin from Washington with 475,297 votes.  Can't wait to see him and Danny on the same line.  ROFL  This is the guy who gave that cheap hit from behind.

 

Starters for the West

Goalie- Roberto Luongo from Vancouver with 484,861 votes

Defense- Scott Niedermayer from Anaheim with 591,657 votes

Defense- Nicklas Lidstrom from Detroit with 573,069 votes

Forward- Joe Thornton from San Jose with 663,931 votes

Forward- Joe Sakic from Colorado with 473,847 votes

Forward- Jonathan Cheechoo from San Jose with 444,885 votes.

 

I won't bore you with anymore, but I wanted to post something.  I am so proud of the boys!!!  Congrats to all!  LMAO like they read this........

 

Today was an extremely long day and I really just need to go rest my weary eyes, put my head on my pillow and drift off to some place as sweet as my day was today... but warmer!!  I mean my heart was warmed, but winter finally arrived. 

 

Hope everyone had a great day today.......... yeap that's it.. no other graphics ::wink::  So not only did I bore you with two very personal entries today I didn't give up snags.  Sorry ... ya do still love me tho, right? 

 

Night all.......

hugs

~d

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand how you can get so excited about the Hockey, Congrats to your guys.  Glad you had a great day!  It is getting very cold here tonight and we're waiting for snow to start anytime.  Sweet dreams, Joni

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

A HUGE Well Done to the boys!! No wonder you`re excited!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Well even though I have not much idea or know much about your Team Donna, you realy sound so happy your Three Boys have been chosen for this event. Whoo-Hoo.In Dallas too Wow my sons State.I hope more of them are selected this would be a feather in your cap I bet LOL!! You sound so tired get some kip girl you deserve it.Forget about our graphics for a while .Who couldn't love you baby they must be mad the folks who don't Whoo- Hoo if I were a guy I would ask you to be my Valentine every day  LMAO as you always put Haaaaaaaaaa!! Those four letters in your entries always bring a smile to my face.I chuckle everytime I read them.Thanx for cheering me once again.You are a star.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand htt://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

yeah we still love ya!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that. We are not just here for the snags you know!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess we can forgive you for no tags,LOL. Yeah we still love ya.
Hope you got some rest. I just got my kids off to school and my head is fixing to hit the pillow again. goign to bed at 2 and getting up at 5:30, not enough sleep.

hugs and love
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Donna
Congrats to your boys and the coach, too!  Way to go!  No graphics?  I'd say that graphic you did for the All Stars was super!  It might not be a tag, but it is great work!  Now get some sleep!
Sam

Anonymous said...

wooo congrats to your boys!!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

WOW CONGRATS.... I'm sure you are rocking a smile from ear to ear... proud of those boys.... It's a very nice feeling...Good Luck to them :)

Anonymous said...

you know we still love ya, graphics or no

Kathy