Monday, January 15, 2007

He Did It!!!!

No doubt the majority of you already know, but you don't think for one minute I'd just skip over this, did you?  Really?  

 

Yeap, Ste was selected for the band.  Last year he went through auditions and meetings.  He waited patiently for the outcome.  Did I say patiently?  If I know him, he paced around the house wearing out  the hard wood floors and carpet.  Didn'tcha Ste?  Well, the wait is over.  He got the call today and the outcome.............

 

Congrats Ste!!  I can't express how happy I am for you.  I've seen you accomplish so much in the time I've known you.  The hurdles you've overcome to get where you are is a reason to be proud all by itself.  You had a wish, a dream, and you stuck your heels in and worked your ass off to make it come true.  It couldn't have happened to a better person.  I have good feelings about all this, and remember, no matter what you are always a star in my eyes!  Knock 'em dead babes, knock 'em dead! 

 

          

 

I know I'm late, but if you haven't already, drop by and say a good word to him?  Please.. tho.. no bras and panties... Mum and Mother Hen are watching  ......  ok ok... we'll turn our head for a few of you.... maybe.....   Make sure you give a good girlie squeal tho :)

 

Congrats again babes, you know I love ya!!  Hope you still love me after you see the pictures..

:::evil grin:::

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one deserves this more. xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I know I read it. I am so darn proud of him. I knew he'd make it. Oh and the graphic here of ste is awesome. I love it. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

*Girlie squeal* lol and OMG, I was just looking through your recent entries and wondered why in the world you hadn't posted about this... I knew you would! And I knew he'd get in too, we all did. As if I haven't said this enough, YYAAYYYY!!!!! lol

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

woot woot !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Look at me here, first time I visited Stevies journal and I'm asking for an autograph and getting into the fan line! Isn't it wonderful to be living a dream tho?
WooHoo!
Doreen :)))))))))

Anonymous said...

I went by and sent a congrats...love to hear dreams living and happening...I dont follow Stevies blog...but was this a contest or something? ~Raven

Anonymous said...

You didn't think I would miss this event did you?!?!  No Way Jose!!!  I am so excited for Ste and made sure he knew it!!!  No one deserves this more than he does that's for sure!!!  WAY TO GO STE!!!!!!!!!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa
P.S.:  That is a great graphic!!!!  He will LOVE it!  :)

Anonymous said...

I went over earlier today to offer my congrats to him. How exciting for him to be living his dream!!  He deserves only the best and for all of his dreams to come true.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for him. He deserves it so much.  Such a wonderful guy. Love the tag you made for him.

hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Its great news and I bet he'll love that tag you have done, its really good.  So, I wonder where the first concert will be, maybe we can all meet up and go.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Great graphic to celebrate our Steves success ,I can imagine him pacing too lol ..love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Donna
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, we are all thrilled for him.  Uh... I don't think Paulette will let me throw any of her bras or panties, so I'll have to skip that one, LOL!  I did go and wish him well at his place.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. I'm thrilled for him! Just goes to show that if at first you don't succeed try and try again, and then dreamms do come true.

Best wishes,
Leigh :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow,  congrats to STE and you-(his #1 FAN) lol!!!!
connie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, D!!
So happy for him!!!!!!
Ann;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally get to comment..hehe!!

Thanks so much for this. That graphic is awesome, although kinda strange seeing myself on stuff...haha! *HUGS*

Thanks hun.....got me all teary!

Lv ya

xxxxxx