Tuesday, January 9, 2007

OMG!!!! I'm in Tears

        


You all know how much I adore Ste, well that is if you aren't living under a rock!  :)  Ok, new readers I will let you slide if you didn't know.   I think it was back in June/July when I clicked on a link at CarnivAOL  (or maybe it was a link in someone else's journal), I'm not really sure.  I was taken to a story about a spider.  I laughed so hard I cried.  I read it and read it again, not sure exactly why.  Maybe I knew the writer from another time, another life.  Whatever it was, it drew me in.  I immediately put them on alerts.  As time went on, a friendship was formed.  One of those soul touching friendships.  Even though it was online, and through pictures it grew to something beyond my wildest dreams.  It didn't take long for me to know I did know him, I knew him well.  Things we found in common were almost eery, in the absolute best way.  Most of you know the friendship just kept growing, even with 20 years separating us, we tell each other tons, secrets, dreams, wishes, fears.  It's amazing and I am so honored to call him friend.  A lot of you read his journal, so you are familiar with him as well.  (if you don't, check out the link above you will NOT be sorry).  He's amazing!  The most gentle soul you want to know.  He has wit, humor, a voice to die for, honesty, humility, and a personality matched by no other.  I, honestly, could go on and on about him, but you get the picture I'm sure.  Like I said, I adore him!  LOL 

 

Sooo what is this all about?  Why am I in tears?  Once again he has touched my soul and my heart.  He sent this video to me, for me.  I won't go into the details of what he has said, or why .... I think the song will pretty much fill you in and let you know why I am in tears.

 

Ste..... love you babes!  You are the bestest!  Thank you so much..  for this.. for being you...  for all you do .... and thank you for being my friend.  A friend one only dreams about having.  *smooch*

Big 'Ole Hugs!

me

xxxxx

 

 

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ste!  His journal is one of my faves.  But the video won't play.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Never mind Donna!  I clicked on it a 4th time and it played.

Anonymous said...

I love Steve!!!  He is so sweet, everyone needs a friend like that. You are a very lucky woman :)
I bet you already knew that,:P

love ya
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Great job singing by STeve...which reminds me..he is another journal I am not getting alerts for...Thanks for the link think I will pop by and tell him hey!!  Have a great night!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

OMG, now I am in tears!!!!!!!!  That boy is something else indeed!!  The friendship you share is truly special.  Great job as usual Ste with your singing.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna
Another great performance from Ste.  that was really nice of him to send this to you and nice of you to share it with us.
Sam

Anonymous said...

i had a really emotional day....its been a bad day here. Needless to say, i watched Ste and now i am in tears too.    Tell him that is beautiful and i am SO glad you have him as a friend. Gorgeous voice!!!
XOXO lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna, what a lucky person are to find Steve. What a nice person you are for sharing him with us.
That song is one of his best.
I read his post before I read yours and I am so happy for him and wish him the best of luck on Saturday. I have a good feeling about this for him and know he will make it.
He certainly will be in my thoughts.
Take care, Bill

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww how beautiful to have such a sweet friendship , how wonderful. Wish all found such friendships in life, lasting and true.
Big Hugs, You made my day!
Ann:)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh and he sings great too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm in tears now too! That's soo sweet of him to do for you. With everything he's got going on and he still took out time to record such a special thing for you... perfect, it really is... love you both.

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to his journal, but I will definetly visit.  He is so cute and can sing too.  So sweet of him to do this for you, but you are a sweetie too.  Joni

Anonymous said...

yes he does do a wondreful job

Anonymous said...

That was really sweet and he is just so cute!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Ahh lovely.
Deb.

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna so happy for you about the news from Stevie,but I don't see anything only a small red square which states Rich Media Blocked.When I run my cursor over it.Only a novice at the pooter, I do not understand the meaning of this.Living 90miles away from my nearest son have no help at all with things it's a problem at times.Still I am so happy you both make one another happy too.Yes I did follow Stevies Journal and like him I am a big avid fan of Shania, but I had to give up a while back now reading Syevies journal.The video's I do not know why were making my pooter just freeze all the time ????? as I have heard others say it happens to them too.I do go along there from time to time to keep up with him and agree he is such a nice guy.I do not forget all the hard work he did during the Viva's 2006 and I was new to J./Land then with the picture roll he made.Take care God Bless. Happy you are Happy.You Deserve to be.
Astoriasand http:..journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song coming from a very handsome loving caring man. And the voice, my gosh he sings like an angel. ((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Another great from OUR  Steve ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky woman...having a hot young man sing to you!  You go girl!  :)

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Really nice of him to do that
luv bella x

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....Ste rocks!!!!  How sweet of him to send that to you!  His voice give me goosebumps!  He's such a doll!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I loved that song....I think that was such a kind act....he knows a magnificient person when he comes across one..I am not surprised...~Raven

Anonymous said...

love Ste.  he is the sweetest.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h