Saturday, January 20, 2007

~ Tribute ~

Well, it's a football weekend... championship week.  The two 'best' teams in each conference play each other to see who goes to play in the Super Bowl.  Some of you may remember last year I did entries and asked that you pick who you thought would win.  This year I decided I would do an entry as a tribute to some players.  Not all these players will be playing this weekend but I thought the song choices were pretty funny for the player.  Hopefully you can see the humor, I'm really not trying to be mean. 

Gaawd you can find just about anything on YouTube! 

 

Brady - plays for New England and will be playing this weekend


 

Roethlisberger - played for the winning team last year and had a rash of injuries in the off season and during the season hurting the Steelers chances of going back for number #2


 

Favre - one of my all time favorite players but his play is quickly declining and so many say he should just retire.


 

Moss - great receiver, but he plays when he wants, and openly says so.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

who do you think will go to the superbowl? ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching the games too.  Who ever created those videos has way too much time on their hands.

Anonymous said...

Im not much in to games so I dont know whta i cna offer on tne vides lol

Anonymous said...

Patriots all the way, for the SuperBowl title... of course it has nothing to do with skills or accomplishments. I just think Tom Brady is the cutest player EVER, lol.

Morgan
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

The videos were funny! It's gonna be the Saints in the Superbowl! Go Saints!

Have a great Saturday,
Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

how do u get those videos on ut journal?

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the video's and the words were hilarious!
Ty for the enjoyable read :))))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

Well I have to work tomorrow, but I will be rooting for the Saints, after what those big bad Bears did to the Seahawks last week, Ha!  Plus don't you think New Orleans needs the boost.  The graphics are great as usual, Hope you get to sleep, I have the same problem, it's the crazy shifts I work, I'm sure.  Joni

Anonymous said...

The videos are great - but I really dont know anything about American Football - but love the way they are put together. Laine xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/