Tuesday, January 16, 2007

~ Thinking..... Pooh ~

                          


For those of you that read Brain I am NOT going to be talking about soap!!!  LMAO

I had a long ride home this evening.  It was snowing pretty good and traffic moved at a snail's pace.  Sure, no sooner did I get home it stopped, but damn if it didn't take me over an hour.  Grrrrrrrrr

 

I started thinking about JLand and the fact that I'm trying to keep up with two journals.  This one and my tag journal.  Well over a year ago when I started doing graphics I had so many folks ask me to tag something.  A lot has happened between then and now.  I started a second journal to keep my yacking separate, but this journal has become a snag journal as well as my place to BS.  I wonder if I should just combine the two and note those that are snag & those that are tag.  Will folks be able to keep thins straight with all the graphics?  Hmmmmm   Thoughts?  Ideas?  The thought has come to mind a few times prior, and even tonight while doing graphics it came creeping in again.  Maybe I am looking for a reason that I am not feeling as creative as I once was.... maybe I am just over thinking.  Now that would not surprise me.  ARGHH 

 

So why Pooh?  A few nights ago Ste and I were talking, not sure what prompted me to go to youtube, but I did.  I stumbled across Loggins & Messina.  Ok, so I am showing my age here, but I love them.  Ohhhh and Loggins... nice and gentle on the eyes ::evil grin::  Anyway, found this and tonight I had it playing while I was playing.  I've been all over the board the past few days and tonight was no different.  This kind of grounded me.  Took me back to a place and time when things were simple.  Just thought I would share it.  Hope you enjoy it as muchas I do :)

 

 

          

 

Again, not sure what I am going to do with journals, you'll know when I do.  LMAO  In the meantime I will just go about my business and drive everyone nuts.  Wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts tho....

help a girl out, eh?

 

Might be back with my bizarre mixture of graphics if not you'll see them tomorrow. 

 

Hugs

~d

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, awesome. yep nice on the eyes indeed, lol. stay warm. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Loved it, haven't heard that music in, a while, I know what you mean made me feel good.  Whatever you do don't quit the gaphics, I always look forward to see what you've done.  Take care.  Joni

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OMG...do old 60 year old broads get da ::::evil grin::: looking at Loggins too? Hell yeah!!! Wahoo, I ain't dead yet! What a treat, am sitting here in my jammies at 12:23 doing the footie happy dance listening to the best music on the planet!!
Either way you choose to run both of your journals I think it's one of the best I have visited and read. When I look at the Pooh picture I think of my little grandson Ryan at almost 2 running around with a little Pooh hat on, Pooh was his mommy Pam's  favorite  character so he wore alot of Pooh duds! Tonight was a night full of good memories and great music, ty :))))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

Love the Pooh Graphic...as for your journals I think it is what is easiest for you...no worries...if people will make sure the figure out how to get your tags..they are truely awesome! Have a great night!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Would make it easier for you to have one journal and you could always tell them how to snag if they don`t know, good luck.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

I say combine the two and if your not feeling creative dotn put stuff in so you dont burn out and dont feel pressed to. I LOVE thisvideo. Yeah I lOVE Loggins hair!!!!!!!!! I love the pooh what  a wonderful carefree song and when I was very young I use to sing that song. I grew up in the 70's I love that video

Anonymous said...

This has all of the american flavour that I am in love with.
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Donna
The Kenny Loggins video was terrific!  Loved it!  The lady singing and playing the harmonica is a member of the Tonight Show band.  It's good to see her in playing in another venue as well.  As for the journals, we will be here no matter what you decide.  If it will make it easier for you, I say combine them.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I think combining would be a good idea and probably easier on you. Whatever you choose we will follow,:)

love ya
jennifer

Anonymous said...

COMBINE woman!  That's my opinion at least.  Anything to make your life easier.  I am sure we will all be able to figure out which graphics you are offering to "tag" and which you aren't.  There's my 2 cents, I feel better now.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh man, i LOVE Loggins and Messina....i remember them way before Kenny went solo...my brother WORSHIPPED them...he would fire up his bong, lay back on the bed and listen to their albums for hrs.....i was not partaking of the bong at that age but i would sit on his beanbag chair (remember those?) and listen. AWESOME music and video. A coworker of mine went and saw Kenny Loggins 2 wks ago here in Ohio. She said he was GREAT.
I would follow you to the moon so for me, i say do what your heart tells you to do. If it is more simple to combine the 2 J's, go ahead. I understand how to snag or beg for a tag with my name on it. lol
i love ya,
lj

Anonymous said...

I have heard of Kenny Loggins! but thats it lol. We have got the woods near us (hour's drive) that Winnie the pooh lived in!!! LOL Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

If you combine would people comment ,and you do raise issues that merit a comment ,or just request your lovely graphics ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, one journal makes sense to me. Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

As far as I can see, you're putting a lot of graphics into this journal already, Donna, so why not keep the one journal?

Anonymous said...

you don't want to talk about Brian and soap?  wonder why?  maybe you use one bar of soap for the "under carriage" also?  LOL

I'm all for what will make your life easier.  But I honestly believe combining the two journals will make life harder.  What sounds so simple rarely is.  I can post something I got in an email, say it came from an email, say I have no idea who wrote it, yet I will still have readers that think it is something I actually did.  This will happen with your snag/tag stuff.  I belive it.  Hope I am wrong.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh and I luv'd the video..brings back memories, remember Rare Earth? I love their music...and Rufus? Teresa

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, we can over do and take the fun out of what we really do enjoy. I have burned  both ends of the candle by placing too many demands on myself;) Then I have guilt trips of not being nice and friendly at every Site ..... by not being there and keeping it active ...... I will leave them mainly as link web pages and stop worrying myself sick about them or of hurting peoples feelings. Just explain it is a web page just to visit, put a Pretty pic there and Smile real big at everyone. Yeah, that is what I will do;) LOL Yeah .... did not solve your problem, just mine!;)
Big Hugs!
Ann;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!  Nice entry...good choice on Loggins and Messina... I'd be OK with you combining the two journals....:)   Maria

Anonymous said...

I think we would all follow where ever you would lead us to...I for one appreciate all the tags/snags you let us get. It is VERY nice of you.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Just testing alerts.