Saturday, January 13, 2007

OMG!!!

                     


I tried to get the video to embed in the entry, but unfortunately the code given is not compatible with AOL.  Oh, what a surprise!  Seems AOL wants us to use their chosen items and nothing else.  Grrrr

 

Anyway, I found the video hysterical!   It might be the hockey fan in me, but it is good.   It use to be 'fighting' was a part of the game and each team had an enforcer.  The game is more about speed now and the 'enforcer' is not as needed.  Sure teams still have them but their time on the ice has diminished.  This is a 'news report' about the 'enforcer' on the Sabres, Andrew Peters,  and what he is doing with his extra time.  I haven't been able to find it, other then on this guys page.  It's so over the top, I can't believe that it was actually a news report, but I will say these guys are on the team.  It is them.  I don't think there is anyway it could have been spliced together, take a look and tell me what you think.  Or don't....  LOL  I know most could care less about hockey.  It is good for a little chuckle tho. 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta say it was enjoyable share it anytime when its funny cause we can all use a laugh lol

Anonymous said...

thats so funny - lol...... what a dude

hugs stacey xxxxx

Anonymous said...

haha...am a Stingrays fan here in SC.
What's not to love with hockey?
:)))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

hahah too funny....can I be a food tester, can I, can I ??? hahaha
ty for sharing, that made my day!
:)) Doreen

Anonymous said...

Must be me I couldn`t get the sound lol! I love the wee monkey tag soooooooo funny!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

LoL!! Donna it is funny too.I wouldn't mind testing his food ,OH!! to be young again LOL!!! They are both good looking guys those two.Don't make any wonder you love your hockey team if they are all as good looking as these two in your team ,I think I'll join you LOL!! The graphic is PMSL WOW!! its brilliant Haaaaaaaaa!!
Take care Have a great weekend
Astoriasand http:.//journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

LOL that was great lol how could they do it with a straight face? too funny. i love hockey but the family hates when i watch it i yell scream and DH says i get violent i do not i get into the game lol enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Would he like to come tuck me up in bed at night too?! Lol! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am dating myself here, but I used to love the Bruins with Cam Neely and the Whalers with Kevin Dineen and went to MANY games back when I was in my early 20's.  The "enforcers" were the fun part of the game I thought.  Gave you some excitement at least.  Sorry to see that they aren't really "working" anymore.  Nothing like seeing two guys slam up against the glass right in front of you.  LOL!  I still don't understand "icing" though.  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa who watched the video but couldn't hear it, so missed the entire point of it.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love the monkey, can I snag him? Just to funny :)
couldnt' get the video to play darn't

hugs
jennifer