Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thought I was Kidding?

I told you I had a bizarre mixture of graphics that I had done the other night.  I'm only posting some tonight, but you can see I had no idea what kind of mood I was in.  A little dark, a little silly, and I have a few angels for later.  Digging through my graphics I saw something, had an idea, grabbed it, and went with the flow.  Maybe you'll find something you like. 

 

I had to use Miss Piggy as my main graphic because I could sure use a nice bubble bath.  Funny thing, I messed it up.  I didn't mean to have her move, but when I looked at it, she appears to be somewhat washing her hair.. hmmm maybe it's just me.  I decided to just leave it.  LOL  Go ahead say it.... LAZY!!

 

Today was nuts!  Work went really well.  I took my camera today because I knew the ice hadn't melted off the trees.  How could it when it barely got over 20 degrees?  Only thing, I didn't have time to do anything with them.  I will and post them later for those that asked.  I did so much work today, and it felt good when I walked out the door.  I accomplished a lot!  Logged on to sooooooooooooo much mail.  I had, what felt like a gazillion tag requests that I had to get done, and I did.  :::sigh of relief::: so I'm all caught up there.  I had about 60 graphic items to do for work, which is done.  YEAH!!!  My mailbox is empty, thank God!  Unfortunately I really haven't had time to visit, I'm sorry.  You know I will get around soon tho :)  Of course, I also had to watch my boys play.   :::gasp::: you mean you didn't watch Idol, D?   I confess, we flipped a few times.  :)~  And I really didn't watch... I listened.  I just had to get things done, you know?  Now I can concentrate on editing a picture for a good friend.  It's taking much longer then I expected and I really need to take my time as it is pretty detailed.  I'm hoping in the next couple days I can finish it.

 

Tomorrow after work my sister and I are going shopping.  My niece gets married in 30 days, and I haven't a thing to wear!!  Can you believe how fast that came?  I avoided looking around the holidays as I didn't want glitter and sequence.  I don't want to look like one of my graphics!  LOL  Actually, that isn't me at all.  Hopefully we will be successful.  Keep your fingers crossed, I am not even sure what I'm looking for, but I have money.  Oh sure, we all know how that goes.  You only find the 'perfect' thing when you're broke!  Grrrrrrr

 

Well it's late and I need to try and get into work a bit early tomorrow to finish up with the graphics and start my real work, so it's off to bed. 

 

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh and real quick thanks to all you that stopped by Ste's journal to congratulate him.  I KNOW he appreciated it and was very flattered. 

 

Night all, hump day is about over... hope your day went well.

 

Hugs

~d

 

                       

 

                           

 

                     

 

                 

 

                          

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its OK woman, I go through a whole list of emotions everyday..If I was doing graphics I am sure Jack Nicholsen from the Shining, or some other crazy figure would pop in,lol...I didnt watch American Idol last night but I will next week. I forgot...love that show...So, what are you thinking about wearing to the wedding?..So, hard to pick for such occasions..~Raven

Anonymous said...

We all have days like yours and they leave you feeling a little dizzy,but look at the great graphics you created! Hope you have a good one today Donna.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Love the dark graphics on your post.
love
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Your right your Miss Piggy does look as though she is washing her hair ,very good ! ,Good luck finding an out fit for your neices wedding and yes hasnt it soon come around ? ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i have Idol taped but havent seen any of it. I love your tags. i bet you and your sister will enjoy shopping! It is amazing how fast time flies when a big event is coming up.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

20 degrees?! That's cold! We have 80mph winds roaring outside right now! Your nieces wedding will be here so soon, I hope you find something to wear. It seems the more desperate you are to buy something the less chances are that you'll find it or they'll not have your size! It's a good feeling when you know you've got a lot done at work isn't it? Only two days to go before the weekend! Have a good one! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

ah the bunnies are cute too cute. yes piggie is nice too. I sure hope you find JUST the right dress and share your pics in it too!!!!!!!!! NO HIDING!!!!!  cant wait to see your ice pics. they say this week end may be a lu lu. oh well........... I guess we are paying for the nice balmy dec weather dang it I could mentally take it in dec BUT NOT jaN  after not getting it

Anonymous said...

it is freezing here in SC too, and they are actually calling for snow flurries. This is after 80 degree weather. No wonder everyone is sick :(
I just love the piggy. Crazy as it may sound that is one of my favorite graphics from you. LOL. Now you just have to do a kermit the frog :)

Have fun shopping!!!!

love ya
jennifer

Anonymous said...

We've got sleet here today. Glad I'm already at work.  :-)

Love the graphics.  The bunnies are precious.

Deb

Anonymous said...

D ~ I love your dark graphics, but then I love piggy too  lol ~ My leanings tend to be towards things of a dark nature yet, I'm not a "dark" person...Cindy says it's that blasted "gothic woman" dying to get out LOL.  Your Fairy graphics are my fav's though ~ and the dark ones  LOL. Okay, I'm only half awake sheesh so pardon the "she is so not making sense" part of this entry. LOL  Huggin' you up....Teresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh man you do such great work do yu give lessons ?   I want so much to learn how to do this      

love & HUgs Diane

Anonymous said...

they are lovely. i snagged me a few. TY for sharing them. hope you find something awesome for the wedding. keep warm. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Quite a span: From Miss Piggy to Miss Bark at the Moon. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

For some reason I seem to be drawn to that last graphic.  Must be a guy thing!
Sam

Anonymous said...

These are really good

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

  Sounds like you were really busy.  I can't wait to see the pictures.  We haven't had a nasty ice storm for a few years, hope we never get one again.  Love your graphics.

                    Julie

Anonymous said...

I love the sparkling, bubbly Miss Piggy :))))) What really cute pics! Easter Bunnys are adorable! We have some cold rainy weather here too but so far no ice, sleet or flakes! Keep warm and enjoy your munchkins. Doreen:))))))))

Anonymous said...

awww  I love that bunny!    I'm ready for spring....  with 20° weather, you need a few hot flashes!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Loved the graphics.... as always!!

Joann