Saturday, January 27, 2007

~ Wound Up ~

And yes, still up, but heading to bed now or I will sleep my Sunday away.  Can't do that, I am having my son and his girlfriend over for dinner.  YEAH!!  I get to meet her, finally.  While fuming I did a ton of graphics, that usually calms my nerves.  It worked some what........  not one to go to bed mad I thought I'd just put up some Valentine graphics and with any luck I'll have a peaceful sleep.

 

Thanks folks.. you all rock!  Night

 

Hugs

~d

 

                             DsDesignsDreamy.gif

 

               DsDesignsLoveHeart.gif

 

                       DsDesignsMirrorLoveU.gif  <-- love the way this came out :) 

                   DsDesignsValentineAngel-1.gif <-- thought this one was cute :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute tags!
Oh i am so happy you will have dinner with your son and meet his girlfriend! You enjoy yourself my friend...i do love you.
lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

snagged the mirror one:) go and sleep

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh...what fun meeting the girl friend are we....Can't wait to tune in tomorrow to see how that went!  enjoy your sleep...I too am needing to head that way..lol...love the little valentine angel...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better when you wake up Donna and have a great time meeting up with Steve and his girlfriend. Enjoy the meal with them! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Hey babes,

Hope dinner went great. Can't wait to hear the gossip..hehe!
Don't worry about being wound up....I know exactly what you mean, although mine's been caused by a snotty, superior gutter snake who goes by the initials of 'BB', and I aint talking 'Big Brother'...LOL!

Love the pics as usual!

Speak to ya soon hun,

Lv Ste
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Im catching up and reading backwards - LOL Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

What was Steves girl friend like?  ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Valentines graphics!!  It's my favorite graphic related holiday and it's too short.  I hope you were able to get some good and peaceful rest.  Have a great day with your son and his new girlfriend!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh they are so cute. i snagged me a couple. TY ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy
ps hope you have a nice evening with son and his girlfriend

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!! on meeting. I too love that grpahic that spells love out

Anonymous said...

WELL????  Whad'ja think??!!!  Was she nice??  How'd the dinner go??!!  Cute graphics, I snagged a couple, thanks!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Hope you was chilled out enough to sleep.The baby angel is lovely, i love it.
love and hugs
katie