Friday, January 19, 2007

~ Thought About It ~

I want to say thank you for all your support and comments regarding my little dilemma... ok the one I created.... but a dilemma just the same.   I'd seriously been considering combining my journals to make it a bit easier.... not sure for who exactly... but I thought it would be easier... some where......   some how.  Then, the past couple of days I've come home to an overloaded mailbox.  I mean over 400 pieces a day easily.  It's just out of hand, and I will have to get off a few lists and out of few groups.  Uh huh.. another dilemma, which ones???  LOL  Anyway, I decided I would keep both journals.  I'd be so afraid I'd miss requests or something and that would just cause chaos for me.  Now, I would never claim to be the most organized, but damn that is just asking for trouble.  I did post a new tag earlier this evening.  Feel free to email me at MyDsDesigns@aol.com or click HERE to leave a comment to request it.   

 

                           Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


 


 

Forgot to mention that, yes, we did go back to Apple Bee's last night and had a great time.  I ended up getting.................. steak!  Did anyone figure that?  I've actually been doing great.  I go back to the Dentist on Tuesday for another adjustment but I am finding I can eat just about anything, and I've had no real issues.  YEAH!!!  I could kick myself in the ass for not doing this sooner and/or demanding my old Dentist do it.  Ahhh live and learn.

 

I am so glad this week isover.  I've been so busy at work and I did not getout on time once this week.   I'm not one to shut everything down and wait for quitting time, I work to the bitter end, then shut down.  One of my biggest mistakes is answering my phone at 4:30 instead of getting up and leaving.  You know these are the calls that leave me with the most work to do.  ARGH!  Someday I will just let it go, but it wasn't this week.  I was beat when I got home, yet got a second wind during the boys game.  They ended up beating the Canucks 4-3 in a shoot out.  Vancouver was leading 3-2 and with 39 seconds left in regulation Christopher Drury scored to tie the game and send it to overtime.  Mr. Clutch!  Gotta love him..... ohhhh and gotta love Mr Good Luck Charm too!  ROFL!!!!

 

Did I say second wind?  I think I just bored myself into submission... I'm off to bed.  My eyes hurt and I should go shut them before they bleed all over my keyboard. 

 

Night all.......... have a great weekend!

 

Hugs

~d

 

 


                      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                                        Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                       Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the little elephant is toooo cute!

Anonymous said...

The Critter in your last graphic looks like me ,with my candle during our power cut lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope u have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Hey babes,

Awww, bless ya, working to the bitter end. Hun, take my advice, when that phone rings at the end of your shift, be selfish and leave it!! lol! I know I'D feel better when I got home..;-)

Goooooooo Sabres.....glad they won!!

Love your graphics.....the last one is sooooo cute, and the ladies legs one...you know where I stand on that..lol!!

Hope you're eyes didn't bleed,

Love Ste
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it into bed before the eyes bled! have a better day today donna.
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about all the mail. I've had to cut down my alerts for journals, I just can't get through them all and do a full days work too! I've sat here till 3am with my head dropping onto the keyboard before I'll admit defeat and get to bed! Good luck with the dentist on Tuesday, bet you enjoyed that steak! I have a pager at work that often bleeps just as I'm about to leave so I have to answer it, could be an emergency. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

ahs yes thetag groups I love them BUTTTTTTT so much mail. So I created another screen name I use and I just type inthe search things I want to read such as I love frames and open those mails and of course the DND I open those. But I had to have a second name where I did not get personal mail and its stuff I can just delete. So I highlight the other mails all sometimes daily upto 600 or more just from groups and delete. Then I have this name which is for.......... my personal stuff. makes life so much simpler. So I do understand what your talking about
yes I too wish I could have demanded  my teeth earlier. But dentists far and above prefer you keep your old ones and keep going back every few years for a few K to keep up bad teeth (not to mention your health is not good with them either and I mean its noticable) than to give you denture s  which they do not make money on as much !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi D - I know what you mean about catching up with mail but you have about 3 times as much as I do!!! You have to cut it down somewhere!  I don't think my journal is sending out alerts - its gone all quiet there! Steak!!!!!! I love Steak!! Laine xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you worked out your journal issue, altho I'd have followed whichever way you went lol. Sound's like you work like me...I just can't leave at 5:00-too much to do. Glad your boys won...now I just hope the Bears do the same on Sunday. Talk to you soon.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, decisions, decisions. At least you're making choices among things that make you happy, so I'm sure it will all work out. Just, whatever you do, don't stop with the Designs you make

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

D-some dentists won't take them all out even if there is only a few.Mine threw a fit.But I said look-everytime I get a filling it falls out before I get home.They are just shells-the insides were gone.Why-keep-fussing and hurting.Did I menetion he was the guy who invented pearl drops tooth polish? And a few other teeth products that I don't remember.He is gone now.But anyway---glad you can eat and smile and no pain!!!
HUGSTo You!!
connie

Anonymous said...

i am glad you will keep them seperate if thats what works for you. I also have too many emails every day and i have to find out how to manage. That steak sounds yummy!
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Steak? Now there's a big change... and I have no idea what you're talking about with the overloaded mailbox and combining journals, as I haven't read anything of anyone's lately (yeah, I know. Sorry...) but that's good you got it sorted out. Wel, as SORTED as someone can get being that disorganized. lol

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

LOL...D, I've been thinking of combining my journals.  My tag journal is turning into my rant journal.  I'm struggling to keep up and rarely tag anything anymore.  I have some damaged files in my AOL software which has almost shut my pc down and damned if I can find the cd.  It is seriously messing up my whole pc for the time being.  I reinstalled AOL this past summer for the same reason.   God, they can screw things up.  Anyway, love the elephant but, of course, they are all great.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

first, love the daisy background in your top tag there.  they are my fave flower.

i am still in way too many email groups.  but i have moved most to several gmail accounts (gmail holds tons of mail - i even got up 2000 once!) that keeps my aol mail from getting full and I don't feel so bad about a lot of mail just sitting there.  i can wait until weekends and spend time going through things then.  i highly recommend it.  if you need a gmail invite let me know and I will send you several.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love the tags :P
Have a great weekend and enjoy some time just for you :)

love ya
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I remember answering the phone just before quitting time when I had a 9-5.   uggh!  Love all the new graphics and I know what you mean on being overloaded in the email department!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

NEVER answer the phone at quitting time.   It's always a dirty, rotten trick!    I'm glad this week is over too!   Was long and draining, and my weekend just has NOT been long enough.      A few months ago, I had the "too many alerts and something's gotta change" dilemma.    Took me a while, but I'm just about manageable now.   Glad the grill's doing ya good!    
~Meg

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Whay a cute selections. Love the elephant, I had to snagged it tx.. Nancy