Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Tuesday

Hi folks!  Hope everyone had a great day!  My first day back to work was not that bad.  :::looking around::: did I say that?  Oh man... I did.  I was expecting my desk to be buried, voice mail to be full, and my in box overflowing.  It wasn't!  YEAH!!  Must have been extremely slow last week.  Today, on the other hand, was busy and it flew right by.  Suppose those folks that called last week only to learn I was out just waited until I got back?  Probably some.  It wasn't overwhelming work, but enough to keep me busy and not even realize it was time for lunch.  Then it was almost 5 before I left.  No OT for staying late :(  I got a ton accomplished and it felt good.  The time off cleared my head and got me motivated for the new year. 

 

It got cold out today BBBrrrr and almost felt like a January day, no snow tho.  So hard to believe we've really gotten none since the storm in Oct.  I wonder how long before we pay for it.  It damn well not be in June! 

 

Got home and just had a quick 'sgetti and meatball dinner.  It tasted good, and the bread was excellent.  I think I filled up on that.  Not sure why, but I was craving carbs today big time!  I sat at the computer and started playing around.  Next thing I know I have this animated cat that is just too damn cute.  I wanted it so bad.  So for hours I messed with it to clean it up so I could use it in a graphic.  I found a pretty front porch scene but the cat really didn't go.  I decided to mess with the graphic and make it black and white.  I was absolutely thrilled with the outcome and decided to offer it up as a tag.  I am not taking credit for the animation of the cat, that was done.  Just the work to put it together.  If you'd like your name on it, visit MyDsDesigns and put in a request.  Or feel to email me at MyDsDesigns@aol.com. 

 

 

 

                         Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

 Needless to say, with all the time spent on that I got very little else done and now it's way past bedtime.  I will put up a few snags tomorrow.  Too tired to mess with things right now.  My eyes are bit blurred, my hands a bit shaky, and the head is starting to feel like it's filled with cotton.  It's time.

Night folks...... hope you have a great hump day!

 

Hugs

~d

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great hump day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow on the cat tag awesome!! I sure as hell hope the snow doesn't wait till June LMAO!! I figured if we don't get snow, it will either be a rainy summer, or a very dry hot one. The weather is messed as all heck in NY isn't it? Glad your first day back wasn't too awful. Sleep well, and know your in my thoughts. Love Ya Indigo

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty:)
Sweet dreams, D!
Hugs,
Ann:)

Anonymous said...

How totally cute! Have a great Hump day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

So pleased to read you wern't mowed down with work your first day back Donna.Nothing worse.Well the weather all over seems to be so strange I am hoping too we do not get snow in one big load,it's worrying at times.You have done a great job on the graphic well done perfection as usual.Tkae Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So pleased the day back ,went well, and yes the cat ,is abit special isnt it ,can I have one please .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Grrrr...lol...isn't the first day back sort of a pain when you have to get up and get moving again?  Now that cat is amazing.  Even if you don't make the animation, there is still a lot of messing and configuring to get them onto a tag.  Love it!  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad your first day back at work went well. Usually after the holidays it takes me a few days to get back into routine. Well done on the cat graphic, it's amazing! You are such a talented lady, keep up the fantastic work!

Best wishes,
Leigh :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

ah glad you had  nice work day not too overwhelming. I have carb days and yes I totally agree it better damn well not be june. I mean for real............ no snow really to speak of this season thus far and I m just waiting for th e boom. I have an entry to do about that I may not get to till thursday iwth the weather almancs but I fear the worst a late winter and late coming spring and summer and I hate that worse than anything

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
Glad to hear the first day back to work went well.  The time spent on the graphic was not wasted, it looks great!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Glad your workday went great, can you please pass it along down here, so when I go back tommorrow I may have the same fortune? Love the graphic..please with Michele
You are very talented and although I tell you all the time..thank you..thank you...thank you.
We are in the same boat as far as weather, it was 65 yesterday and will be again today. I wonder what the rest of the month will bring?
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Love that cottony feeling right before you are ready to go to bed!  That graphic is just beautiful!  That cat is so alive!!! Neato!  Hope you have a good day today at work!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i love that tag. I want some spaghetti and meatballs too. Yummy. I am SO glad you are able to eat real food now. I am glad your 1st day back was not too bad. LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the treadmill, Donna

Anonymous said...

Great Cats!  Love that graphic!  I returned to work yesterday as well and thought I would be buried, lost, overwhelmed.  Nope. Nada.  I suppose by the end of this week I'll be wishing I was home again.  lol :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, get some rest. Good thing work isn't too hectic. And quit your complainin', I had to go back to school too! *whines* lol kidding...

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

1st day back hurts!! OUCH!!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to work LOL...But dont speak to fast you might go in tomorrow and find all those things waiting for you.... Isnt it great when you have so much work to do that time just flies by... as opposed to just sitting there and looking at the clock watching each minute tick by...HEHEHEHE...OMG it is still warm out here in Ny...I need COLD weather FASTT ... I love the new Tag!!!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad your first day back went well.  I love that kitty graphic.  How in the world do you DO that?? LOL!
I'm running behind in alerts and playing catch up.  So I'm sorry I'm late reading this.
Hope you enjoy the weekend.
Pam