Saturday, March 3, 2007

Bored Yet?

            DsDesignsCandL.gif

 

LOL  Sorry... are you all ready to gag or what?  When you come from a big family you have to cover just about everyone.  Use at least one of their pictures whether it is of them or one they took and sent your way.  I seriously doubt I'd hurt anyone's feelings if I didn't, but I do have fun with them..... sooooooooo  more pictures....

 

My nieces are gorgeous, in my opinion, and at times look like they could be twins.  The one of them in limo just gave me chills.  Yes they are that close and the saying just fit so perfectly!!!   Gage with them in the limo is a hoot.  He looks scared to death, doesn't he?  In a few more years he will be thrilled and smiling ear to ear to have two beautiful girls pose with him.  Carrie and her boyfriend in black and white was a nice touch, I thought.  It was shot at the end of the night and as you can tell they were exhausted and just relaxing in some nice comfy chairs in the foyer.  Lisa and her boyfriend, make a cute couple don't you think?  Then you have another shot of me and Steve... it was one that caught us a bit off guard, but so many asked for more.... eeeeeeewwwwwww can't imagine why you'd want to see my mug again, but there ya go :) 

 

Hugs

~d

 

DsDesignsLuckyorWhat.jpg

 

     DsDesignsCandD.gif

 

                    DsDesignsLandC.gif

 

                    DsDesignsMeandS.jpg

 

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you amaze me:) thank you for sharing:) i love the picture of you and Steve:) have a good Sunday


Deb

Anonymous said...

Donna, you have a BEAUTIFUL family! I love all your pics, including any with you in them.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You and your sisters are so alike ,and Ido so agree with the sentiment about sisters ,my sister is my friend ,Ha Ha Gage does look bemused ,the one of you and Steve is great ,love the dress and top ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty girls!  Linda

Anonymous said...

yes the gilrs do look like twins!!!!!!!! I love that little boy too and you look great!!!!!!!beautiful smile

Anonymous said...

Those pics have certainly got something, they are so lovely.Ilove how you have put them together very artistic. Black and white have a certain quality. Have you tried any in sepia?Your 2 nieces are stunning. and you look lovely as well. Now do i get paid now or later for my lovely comments. kidding!!! you look sweet
love and hug

Anonymous said...

some lovely photos, I love what you do with them, the girls do look like twins, LOL at Gage's expresion,
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

You gotta be fair -- whether or not someone's feelings might get hurt. LOL.  
Great shots all!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't what to do without my Sister. She's been there for me always. Love the Sister Graphics for sure. Yanno ~d your wedding graphics can't beat a real wedding photograher.  hugs, Kim<-:P

Anonymous said...

These make wonderful gifts!!!
Beautiful girls.....love the mother & son shot!  Ü
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriestoo/

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing with
all of the pics...You are so talented!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!  They DO look like twins, too!  I would have thought so, anyway.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Your nieces are so pretty and they do look so much alike! I love all the other photos too, and what you've done to them! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You do such wonderful work. I wish I had your talent. I have a picture of my mom I want to do something with but I can't figure out how, when or why, lol. Mostly how. I want to frame it and maybe add a rose and the word Mother, but oh well. I can save it til I figure it out. Your family is beautiful. Hope your enjoying your weekend. And I never get bored looking at your pictures. I love all of them. (((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very nice!  You look great!  And, the girls sooooo look like twins!  OMG... exactly!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Donna, your nieces are stunning and could very easily pass for twins.  The pictures all came out so lovely.  Your son is really a cutie, I must say...and, hey, I like seeing that mug of yours...lol  Hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

Everyone is gorgeous.  It is so cool the way you did these pictures.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful..... everyone looks so nice!  
Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Promise

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE seeing all the pics, never get tired of them, so keep them coming! (ha)  You're right, they do look like twins, it's amazing they aren't.  I love the pic of you and your son.  I hate to have my pic taken, but know it's a good thing to do once in awhile so my kids and Grandbabies will have them some day when I'm gone.  The one of you and Steve is toooo cute!  Such a handsome son you have, and he sounds like a great adult.  You are obviously a great Mom!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

*random *hi nice designs