Sunday, March 25, 2007

~ Good Mooooooooooornin ~

            DsDesignsGoodMorningDoll.gif


Sooooooooo did everyone wake up happy?  Thought I'd ask... I use to ask my son that all the time when he was little.  Yeah, I still ask him that occasionally if I know he had a rough go at it before he went to bed.  That always gets a smile out of him.  A quirky little dimple filled smile.  You know, the one Mom's love.  I woke up pretty early, and I guess somewhat happy.  The rain has stopped :)  It's still pretty cloudy out there and looks a bit gloomy, but I see the temperature is rising slowly.. so it's all good.

I slept like a baby last night.  I was going to do an entry but my body disagreed.  It was screaming to go to bed.  My eyelids were like 50 pound bags of sand.  So I just shut things down and off to dreamland I went.

 

            DsDesignsRainyDayChores.gif

 

Yesterday was actually good.  It did rain all day, but will admit it did some major cleaning of the roads, the sludge of winter seems to be gone.  Now if the sun would come out and dry up all the rain... the itsy bitsy.....  Ohhhhhhhh meant dry up the mud pit in my front yard :)  I did get my laundry done.  Felt like I did a gazillion loads, but it is washed, dried, folded, and put away.  STOP THE PRESSES!!!  Did all the bedding too and let me tell you, it made it so easy to crawl in bed last night.  While I was putting the fitted sheet on the bed I couldn't help but put my face into the sheets.  Even with my stuffy head I could smell the freshness.  Damn I wanted to just lay there!  Too much to do and so little time.  I did some major purging.  No not my breakfast or lunch.. but the crap in my room.  Rainy Day Chores... and I made some headway.

 

Had a big breakfast this morning.  Eggs, home fries, and sausage.  It was out of this world!  I don't eat breakfast normally so it was a nice treat to go with the java.  Just one thing.  I'm nice and full and now I want a nap.   Plans for the day changed.  Steve will be working this evening so no dinner date :(  He wasn't feeling well at work on Friday so he switched with someone and left early.. only to make it up this evening.  He called yesterday and it sounds like he has the same thing as I do.  Only thing, he lost his voice.  Can you imagine if I lost my voice?  OMG!!!  You would all suffer as I'd have to write even more BS here to make up for it.  ::grin::  Sooooo I will be looking for something to do later.........

I see the clouds are breaking up and a little blue is peeking through.. 'cmon sun........ come out and play!

 

Enjoy your Sunday

 

Hugs

~d

 

            DsDesignsForestFairy.gif

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have happy feet~
Love the graphics, very cute!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Breakfast sounded yummy!!!! Hope you have a lovely sunday
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

iT'S A LITTLE GLOOMY HERE THIS MORNING, BUT TEMPS ARE RISING, WHICH IS A GOOD THING. NOPE NO ONE HERE WOKE UP IN A GOOD MOOD THIS MORNING. REBECCA YELLING FOR SOMEONE TO GET UP WITH HER AND JIM AND I GROUCHY CAUSE SHE WOKE US UP, GRRRRRRR, AND THIS WAS 6:AM THIS MORNING. WHEN I MOVE SHE GETS BLACK CURTAINS IN HER ROOM TO BLOCK THE DAYLIGHT, LOL. BREAKFAST SOUNDS YUMMY, I HAVEN'T EATTEN YET. I THINK I'M GONNA GO FIX SOMETHING. HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY TODAY. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))
LOVE,
CINDY

Anonymous said...

We have had rain and snow all week but today is lovely sunny and warm. lovely graphics.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So sorry you wont have Steve over today ,you seem to have had a busy day well done ,look at those,gossimer,whispy wings ,,love them all today ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna!
Actually i did wake up happy this morning...and around 8am...which is almost never for me on a weekend...usually i sleep in till at least 10...haha  I could go for a nap about now also.... It's still very nice out in Kentucky today...suppose to be 82 degrees....i can't believe it.  Sorry Steve couldn't make the dinner date..... Mind if i snag your rainy day chores graphic...it's so cute!!!...?    Hope you have a lovely sunday
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

somesitmes you need some down time. I m glad you got ita nd took it easy dont worry about etnries if yyour tired. you do such great graphics.
I Love love fresh new bedding. I would love to be like oprah who has new sheets eveyr day

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love fresh sheets...you go, girl!  I do laundry but never seem to get it all put away.  Actually, I really don't have room to put it all way because storage is awful in this house.  Whoo hoo...sunny and 65 in western Pa. today!  A little birdie knows when your birthday is...hehe.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

sounds like my sort of day did so much ironing my elbow hurts lol

Huggies Stacey
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sjnunn340/ups-and-downs-of-life

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

We had a beautiful day in So. KY...clothes washed & hung (check), dishes done (check) cars washed (check) daughter tanning in yard (check) son playing with electric rocket he got for b-day (check)...great day....

Boy did I pass out when I hit the bed....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/