Tuesday, March 13, 2007

~ Overwhelming ~

 DsDesignsGreenFalls.gif


Yes, it's me again.  I did a very quick entry earlier and I want you all to know I so appreciate your support and friendship.  It means so much to me.  Your thoughts and words have been a great support system for me.  I feel so helpless and need to focus on a few other things.  I thought the candle site was a good way to direct my feelings and attention.  I am so happy you have responded the way you have, I know I've asked a lot of you lately but I am at a loss.... thank you for standing by me! 

 

The waterfall graphic at the start had such an overwhelming beauty to me.  It called my name so quietly.  I tried a few different effects but some came out looking like molten steel or something and it lost the effect and beauty.  Can you say ugly?  So I scratched it and went back doing it again.  I hated only having a portion move so I did the falls too.  I'm pleased with the way it turned out and wish I could sit close by and reflect awhile.

 

I decided I needed to do my graphics to keep my head clear.  LOL  Now if that isn't an addiction I don't know what is.  With that said I've done another tag request.  I am not even sure if the alert went out for that journal, but I have it here.  I called it running water and stuck with a 'cute' theme.  Ok, so I thought it was cute.  Just click on the bear and make a request if you'd like it.

 

          DsDesignsRunningWaterDonna.gif

 

I did do taxes tonight.  I had intentions of doing both mine and my sons, but that didn't happen.  I got his done, but I got caught up in the hockey game and it took much longer then I expected.  Yes Kim, congrats on the win.  The third period ended up being a bit exciting - coming back from a 4-2 score... only to lose in a shoot out.  :::sigh::: I will take the point.  I just hope my boys can get out of their funk and soon.  Slowly but surely the injured guys are coming back.  Timing.... timing.. timing...

 

Well, I'm off to bed.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Have a great hump day!   Thanks again you all rock!

 

Hugs

~d

 

      DsDesignsShoreBoat.gif

 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to get freshened up on the candles...but will check it out for sure!! Love the grahic and no did not get an alert for it!  hope you have a good week! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'll try to be here too. Alerts haven't been working so I came to see if you'd been posting. Sorry I've missed so many of your entries. Things are a bit slower now so perhaps I'll stay caught up now. I'll do my best,.
God bless you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I had no alerts all day yesterday.  I couldn't believe NOBODY in Jland was NOT posting!!  Crazy.
I'll make sure to keep a candle lit.
Pam

Anonymous said...

The graphics are beautiful Donna .The candle lighting was so too.Hope you soon feel much brighter,Glad the injured players are returning slowly.You will always have our support always!!! Nothing is too much trouble for me anyway..Keep smiling.Have a lovely day if possible.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

i think waterfalls can be magical, espeically in person.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

oh you did a great job on the water fall. I mean really that is super awesome. I dont think you have asked all that much. Really you havent.
AH the tax time table. Trying to get it all done and over with. I catn stand that Todds employer gives them out the last day of the month. the one thing I hate is that way of doing it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donna for your wonderful entries and beautiful graphics.  The wonderful is simply beautiful, a place of peace and beauty to reflect upon.  It reminds me of the many waterfalls I saw in Oregon in the fall.  God bless and take care.

Anonymous said...

I love the waterfalls!  I lit a candle too.  Its hard to watch someone suffer.  Prayers for you and your family...  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love the water fall, i am so glad i just went to the bathroom, lol
Your in my thoughts and prayers sweet friend
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

stopped again this morning at my candle decided you needed one too. when the one for your sis goes out hope you don't mind I'll light another for her.

graphics are awesome, just viewing them I can hear the sound of them!

clearing my throat::::::Sorry to hear your team lost on a shoot out. Smile:::::

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are fabulous, just love the waterfall!!
Hugs & Prayers to you & your sister~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Heard about your Hockey players on the news, glad they are starting to come back.  I will try to go in and light a candle, never did it before.  Love the graphics, Joni

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I have heard and saw the story about Hockey....you've mentioned in your journal. The player got suspended for the rest of the season, if I did understand it right. - I think this is fair and I hope it helps to keep the sport more fair. Love your creations! Wishing you a nice day....sending good vibes! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I'll keep a candle burning for your sister. Love the graphics, they are so pretty. Hope your boys get out of the funk. (((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Ihave been back and relit my candle ,which is still bringing my love thoughts and prayers ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that J-land has pulled together and offered support to you and your family right now.  I always said that J-land was a wonderful place but because of things that happened to me I wasn't sure anymore.  This has proved to me that yes, it is still a wonderful place to be.  I think that waterfall graphic is just beautiful and don't worry about being "addicted" to graphics.  We all need a release and this is yours.  We just get to share in what keeps you calm.  Thank you for that.
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna - I just wish I could come give you a hug. Love Laine x ps. I lit another candle tonight. xx

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...  (((((((D)))))))

Anonymous said...

I think the "water" graphics are my favorite.

Hang in there and keep pluggin'

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

h