Sunday, March 18, 2007

~ Good Morning ~

           DsDesignsGoodMorning.jpg


:::waving::: Ok so I'm not really as chipper as the graphic, but I thought the picture was so cute I had to tube it and make something.  Good news is I woke up without the thump thump in my head.  Bad news.. I think I'm getting a cold or something.  I'm feeling a bit plugged and been sneezing and coughing.  A damn tickle in my throat that just won't go away.  I've had water, tons of coffee, and cough drops, but nothing is helping..... yet. 

 

Another deceiving day out.  The sky is a vibrant blue and no clouds at all.  The temperature on my computer is showing a balmy 26.  BRRRRRRR   Looking out my front window I see the snow, that gives the appearance of being a 'crust' over the grass.  The bare branches of the trees throwing shadows about and dancing in the breeze.  The Irish flag is displayed proudly at my doorway and you can see its shadow dancing, rolling, and flipping.  Spring it is not but I know it's coming. 

 

I want to take a minute to wish the UK mothers a Happy Mum's Day.  Hmmm UK mothers... doesn't sound as pleasant as I want... but you get the idea.  Though you are across the pond you are close to my heart.. every day!  Enjoy... and may the sun shine brightly upon you.

 

I found some cute 'boy' graphics and thought I'd do something with them.  Boys are tough as you hate to add glitter... because.... they are tough.  LOL  You know what I mean.  I just remember my son playing ball with the dogs when there were no kids around, or playing in a puddle.  How many times he came in with hands and knees muddy.  His feet print leading directly to the bathroom, as he forgot to take off his shoes before going for a wash.  Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh gotta love 'em... even as you scrub the mess.

 

Not much planned today... corn beef dinner...  I will do a Reuben sandwich as I could do without the boiled cabbage.  :::plugging nose:::  What kind of Irishman am I?  I'm not...... I'm an Irish woman...

amongst other things.... so it's my right. 

 

Have a great day all............  no doubt you haven't seen the last of me today.....

 

Hugs

~d

 

              DsDesignsAtimeforplaying.gif

 

                 DsDesignsPlayBall.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, THESE are cute boy graphics! And the top graphics, I thought was a good sign.
ThenI read your entry..; (  Hope your day brings some joy~
Lovely graphics as always!
Marie
I wonder if I can celebrate Mother's day twice, this year...Ü
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriestoo/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your headache is gone.  Hope you have a good Sunday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the happy mother's day lol, that morning graphic is cute.
Debbie xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/drb1064/whatever

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mother's day greeting - love the graphics. Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

now I say it is alwyas cold and bright out. always sems so clear on the cold days. Tkae some vit c and some lemon honey adn vinnegar water

Anonymous said...

my only son will be 15 in 2 days so i love the tags with boys in them...you do such good work. I truly hope you are not coming down with any cold...i hope you have had a good Sunday.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

beautiful tags. i snagged the boys, cause i can always use them for my lil man daniel. yep i agree warmer weather is coming. i can already see a little melting going on outside right now. hope your feeling better and didn't catch a head cold. have a great day today. (((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy