Monday, March 26, 2007

~ OMG ~

        DsDesignsThankYouPeach.gif


I am truly honored to be part of this community.  You guys have treated me so special over the years I've been here, and today you outdid yourselves.  I am blessed to have you as friends!  I am overwhelmed with the wonderful wishes that have come my way.  I got home from work to more and more.  It brought me to tears.  I normally respond to comment alerts, but since AOL has not sent me any alerts, I haven't done so.  I'm sorry, but hope you will take this as a blanket Thank You.  You've touched my heart and soul.  Comments, e-cards, journal entries, snail mail cards.  I'm touched beyond words.  How could I ever say thank you for all this?  Just know I do appreciate it and am flattered.

 

Hugs

~d

 

PS No doubt AOL will not send out an alert.... but I am trying to cover everyone without leaving anyone out.  THANK YOU!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i am glad you have had such a special day. YOU SURE DO DESERVE IT!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Great news... alerts seem to be working again.  Glad you have had a good birthday, Donna.  Happy Birthday!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna!!!
Enjoy the rest of the day
HUGS & Kisses....
Marie

Anonymous said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm still not getting comment alerts...  DAMN AOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah I have not gotten them all day either. IM glad to know you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna! Hope you had a day filled with love! You sure deserve it! Best wishes for your future! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Birthday!
hope you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MANY MANY MORE. ((((((((HUGS))))))))
LOVE,
CINDY

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donna, may you have a day filled with much joy and a year of happiness and new adventures.

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad that people rallied to make your birthday special, all the ones who have displayed your graphics I am sure.  Geery  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Just got this alert !  First of the day.....so I'm late but the sentiment is sincere....Happy Birthday.  I hope it was one of the best ever !!!  Hate that I (almost) missed it !

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!  Hope you had a wonderful day!!!  Happy Birthday!!!

Joann
PreciousOne25

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yes got the alert ,and you are very welcome and worthy ,my dear ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I got the alert - your welcome. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

Alert reached me OK, Donna. YW

Anonymous said...

Donna I hope your evening is great too! (((Donna rocks))))
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I got the alert, but still so far behind.. trying to read and continue to catch up.  Bless you Donna.. you and your sister.  You are both in my prayers!

Hugs and love
Jackie