Sunday, March 11, 2007

~ My Big Sister ~

             DsDesignsPrayingAngel.gif


Ok, I confess, she isn't 'bigger' then me but she is older.  I didn't want to say my 'old sister'..... either way I can't win on this one.  She knows I love her either way.  I mentioned in an earlier post that she could use your prayers, good thoughts, and positive vibes.  I so appreciate that you have been.  With the help of my readers I was able to find a site to light a candle for her.  I would so appreciate it if you would join me in keeping the candles burning for her during this tough time.  Feel free to add a loved one or friend.  The site appears to be fairly easy.  Just follow the link below.  You can put a message, sign it, or just say a prayer while you're there.  I appreciate whatever your time allows.  I did set up a group to keep her candles together.  'MySis'  as you go through the process you should see that part already filled in- leaving it there will keep your candle in her group so she can see it.  Anything else (if there is more filled in) feel free to change/add your own. 

 

                                                      My Sis

 

If you'd like to share the link, feel free.  Love you guys!

 

hugs

~d

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful thing you are doing for your sister.  The candle site you found is perfect.  
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

My love prayers and thoughts are with you and your Sis ...love Jan xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love that site and have used it often!  My prayers are with you and your sister.  I know how precious those "older" sisters can be.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I've just lit a candle Donna. Prayers and good vibes are heading your sisters way. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets whatever it is sorted through soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Heres to her and payring she gets it aalll worked out

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Okay, I lit a candle under the name Roxy.  That is so nice to be able to do that.  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

This is nice. I lit a candle for your sister. I initialed the candle CLS. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I went over to light a candle, and left a message.... I pray your sister will be well soon.

Joann

Anonymous said...

I did light a candle for your sister, D, and send my prayers her way.  Hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i lit one for her. What a lovely idea.
love, lj

Anonymous said...

hi donna ive also lit a candle for your sister.my thoughts are with you both.love jo x

Anonymous said...

been and lit 2 candles, (by mistake) but I'm sure you wont mind, you are in my thought god bless take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{~d}}}}}}}}}
lit my candle, and continue prayer for your sister and you.
God Bless You

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Been to the site and left a candle burning for her :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I lit my candle - that is such a beautiful site. Laine xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi. I lit a candle, too. What a solemn experience. I could just feel the presence of the Lord there as I was praying for your sister. God bless both of you, Donna.

Anonymous said...

Keeping your sister in my prayers Donna!
Hugs,
Terri