Wednesday, March 28, 2007

~Hump Day~

      DsDesignsVanek.jpg


Today was a typical hump day... I didn't think it would end.  Nothing bad happened just blahze'.  The boys did win tonight which is great.  There are only a few games left in the regular season so it's down to the wire.  They are assured a spot in the playoffs, it's just best to go in on a winning note.  I know me talking about hockey bores you, but today... well I have nothing to say.  Yeah yeah I know some of you think I never have anything to say.  :)~

 

I could not find one graphic to use in this entry, I tried to do a few but my creative juices were blahze' too.  So you get a hockey one ::evil grin:: One that was a tutorial that I had changed up a while ago,  but this is the original before I played with it ... and a new tag request.  Just click on the graphic if you want to request one.

 

DsDesignsPreciousWindowViewDonna.gif <--click here to request one :)

 

No worries, nothing is wrong, just wasn't very original or creative today and after dumping several I just said the hell with it.  No sense in pushing it, you'd get crap......   tomorrow will be better.

 

Night all........ hope you are all in good spirits and doing good.

 

Hugs

~d

 

                 DsDesignsWildSide.gif

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched most of that game and was happy to see your boys win because the Pens are tied with Jersey with a game in hand.... Yay!!!! Tawnya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you have a nice night and thanks for the encurging comment you left in my journal.

ttp://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/

Anonymous said...

have a good thursday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your boys won! We all feel blah at times! Just going over to request the graphic. Jeannette xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

ah I think everyohne is just focused on spring. No one wants to be inside so you cant get motivated.

Anonymous said...

We do get days when inspiration wont come best to leave it ,dont force it it will be back lol .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna
Glad the boys won last night!  The graphic of Vanek looks really cool.  Nice work!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Donna never boring.  My two grandson play and won their championship.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Donna you are never boring. I hope thursday is a better mood day, i should think it will be its nearly the weekend yehhhhhhh!!!
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hey there's nothing boring about ~d. She has her guys I have mine.(see your email) LOL graphics fun fun LOL
you have a terrific day !
GO PENS!

Anonymous said...

You are never boring. I am glad your boys will be in the playoffs. Your tags are #1 to me.
LOve,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Donna!  Thinking about you!  Love ya!  Shelly

Anonymous said...

love the little girl..Gotta have one with Nacy om it please......tx

Anonymous said...

Glad your boys got through to the playoffs that should help to keep you smiling huh??  Sorry you had a blahze day!!

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the bottom graphic very cute!

Theresa