Saturday, March 17, 2007

~ Wishful Thinking ~

        DsDesignsLetsGarden.gif


I saw the graphic and just loved the colors and sentiment.... even though it is only 30 degrees here.  BRRR   We got snow, but not what they called for... I think the East coast actually got it.  Ummm... sorry 'bout that folks, but I didn't want to deal!  The sun is shining brightly, the sky is blue with a mixture of white, off white, and faint gray clouds.  It's deceiving... it looks nice and warm.  Then you notice the grass is white.  It's also after 7 at night and I can still see it... that is deceiving.... but it's nice to have it stay light a little later. 

 

I was feeling kind of 'cuddly' and when I saw the teddy I thought it was cute and would make a nice tag.  Dunno, but as much as I love making water move I was feeling the need to change it up a bit... If you would like your name on it feel free to click the graphic and make a request.  I know there have been so many changes (for some) with AOL and how to save .gif files that some folks are having a hard time.  I will gladly work with you if you need it sent to another email address or as an attachment... just let me know. 

 

hugs

~d

 

       DsDesignsHeGoesEveryplaceDonna.gif <---- Click here to make a request

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes wish i was gardening!!!!!!!! yeah I dont like this cold one bit. how come when its sunny ande cold the sky is always a bright blue!~!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh so you got your snow ,Jeannette isnt doing very well sending the Spring weather is she lol ..its turned alot colder here too so ,there really isnt any thing she could spare you lol ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We got 11".  Now my driveway is once again full of snow....  Sigh...  Love your graphics!  Linda

Anonymous said...

We had an ice storm yesterday and there is snow and ice on the ground and so cold I'm so over it love v

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna could i please get the one with wishful thinking.  My journal is  Garden of Friendship and I would love one of these.  Could you put  Tree's Garden on it  and if i may ask, could i have one that says Sholl's Garden.  Thank you again, your graphics are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding those of us in these cold climates what flowers look like! lol Hang in there, spring will soon be here.   :)
hugs,
penny

Anonymous said...

i am glad you didn't get the snow this time! love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

We had an ice/sleet/snow storm on friday.  I could have done without the one last HURRAH from Old Man Winter.  2 days prior to winter storm my daughter was outside in shorts in a t-shirt.  WEATHER TEASE!!!!!  I want SPRING and I want it NOW!  LOLOLOL!!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at iced tree branches & the most snow we've had in NJ since last year & now I want to garden.  I never want to garden, btw.  Thanks. Really.  ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I don't want anymore snow. Would like some heavy rain though to melt this ice away, lol. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy