Friday, March 23, 2007

~ Friday Night ~

              DsDesignsOnceYouChoose.gif


Yes, I know it's technically Saturday morning.  And, yes I am still up, but all is good, I had a little rest earlier.  :::throwing arms up in the air:::  Ok, ok, I admit it, I admit I fell asleep for bit.  My head is still feeling a bit stuffed up and when I got home from work the house was empty.  It was quiet and peaceful.  I wasn't really hungry so I took some cold medicine and relaxed on the couch.  I had a book in hand, but before I knew it, I was laying on the couch and my eyes were crossing as I tried to read.  After reading one small paragraph 3 times trying to comprehend it, I thought I'd close my eyes for a second to refocus.  Refocus I did.  The sun was hot, I could hear the ocean as at slapped on the sand beneath my feet.  Children off building sand castles, young lovers playing in the surf.  My hair blowing in the breeze with the fresh scent of salt air tickling my nose.   Then the phone rang, I sneezed, and I was back on the couch.  DAMN!!!  LOL 

 

I did get up and muddled around the house and fixed something to eat.  I watched the boys play and rolled my eyes as their arch rival was coming at them hard and fast.  With the score 4-1 in their favor I watched as they let down their guard down just a bit.  Opened a window so to speak.  Something you don't do with 'my boys' because they don't give up.  The 4th goal against us was a fluky one.  The puck bounced off the officials leg and went right to the opposing team, wham!  Goal!  Ryan was PO'ed.  Rarely do I see him lose his cool but you could tell he was angry.  It was then the rest of the team decided to play and help him out.  An exciting 3rd period, if you're a Sabres fan.  They came back and won the game 5-4. 

 

The week was full of emotions and lots plans being made and finalized.  I haven't been by to see my sister as I am notreal sure if this is a cold, allergies, or what.  I do not want to give her anything if I'm 'catchy.'  I did talk to her today and she sounded great.  Feeling much better after her first round.  Took a couple of days to bounce back but she did get out today.  It was fairly warm here and the sun was shining.  Fresh air was a good thing.  Thank you so much for the continued prayers and good thoughts.  Once you choose hope anything is possible.

 

Sharing a few graphics that I had done.  I did post a new request tag too.  The other day I did a few with the 'new' effect.  I liked the way it looked and played with different pictures and different animation.  It's no different then doing water animation over and over.  :)~  I'll move on don't worry.  If you'd like your name on the 'spring cabin' just click on the graphic.  The rest are as is. 

 

 

          DsDesignsSpringCottageDonna.gif

I'm starting to yawn here so it's that time....... good thing for you that I'm not going to continue to babble.  Wishing you all a great Saturday!

 

Hugs

~d

 

                       DsDesignsLittleMiss.gif

 

                      DsDesignsSpringShowersAnime.gif 

 

               DsDesignsYawningMoon.gif

 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great graphics Donna once again.Glad you are feeling better.Been over to keep my candle burning.I am so happy your SIS sounded as good and well as can be expected.Bravo her.Best if you do keep a distance whilst your cold goes I agree.Prayers being said thousandfold.Have a great weekend.Take care Thanx for the graphics.God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love those rocking chairs, I have one and hope to get another one for my garden this summer
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Oh cooool!
I've managed to open your journal.
These days it takes sooooooooo long to open that I et annoyed and give up!
Its all my fault for being on a dial-up internet connection.
Well its AOL's fault too, just because they are to blame for everything, even my headache
:o)

I slept friday afternoon too.
Must be some sort of virus...a sleeping on firday virus!

Anyway, god knows when I will be able to comment again but I must go, I have a cup of tea waiting.

x

Anonymous said...

Pleased you are feeling better ,and your sister too ,must go and check on my candle ,great graphics ,we will see these all over JLand ,have a good rest this weekend get yourself better ,and if it means sleeping it off ,then do so lol my sleeping beauty ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna
I'm glad you took the opportunity to get some rest.  Yes, it is better not to see your sister until you know if you have a cold or not.  It was great to hear she is feeling fine after the chemo.  Congrats on the Sabers win.  Sounds like they really pulled this one out the hat at the last minute.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a good nights sleep. Keeping your sister in prayer. ((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I want some of what you took.
I want beach, sand, hair blowing experience.
Have a great weekend ~d

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your sister feels well enough to go out. Best to stay away from her while you have the cold, just in case. Are you sure that was a cold remedy you took and not some hallucinatory drug?! Think I'll have to come over and try it, I could do with surf and sun!! Well done to the Sabres for pulling back and winning the game! Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I ll go light a candle now. I love little miss muffet on tuffet that is too cool. we had our windows opened till way late!!!! it was that nice here actually still is. I ll keep your sister in prayers too. Todd came home iwth a nasty cold. could not work yesterday. came home did that braething machine then took the vit C routine and today he is doing great!!!!! I love that routine and no medicine head or sleepy ness

Anonymous said...

i love rain tags.....i am cracking up at that big red nose on the the last tag. CUTE!
I click that candle every day when i get off work. Part of my routine now. I hope you have a good weekend....2 more days till your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,lj

Anonymous said...

  Love the tags, especially the last one.  Glad your sister is feeling better.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I snagged the Moon...so cute!!! Thanks

Donna...you are sooo right...never lose HOPE!
Keeping your sister in my prayers....
Hope you have a good weekend...it is beautiful here in
Kentucky...near 80 degrees....finally!!!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

2:09:03 AM EDT

^ Shame on you. Get a better schedule.
Happy Birthday, take care of yourself. Bill

PS Thanks again for Biron. He has a new helmet with the Liberty Bell on it and is looking for a house.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Okay... so.. I am waaay behind on alerts, so I'm going to play catch up.  I'm sorry you weren't feeling well when you wrote this entry.. hopefully you are better now!

Hugs
Jackie