Sunday, March 4, 2007

~ Sunday Night & Snags ~

            DsDesignsFairyForest.gif 


Dinner at my sisters was wonderful!  They had made a 'new' soup, maybe you have heard of it... Stuffed Pepper.  I never had, but let me tell you it was yummy!  All the ingredients of stuffed peppers in a soup.  Stewed tomatoes and a beef broth, browned ground beef, rice, and chopped peppers.  She used yellow, red and green.  I suppose you could add some hot if you wanted to.  Normal spices you would add to soup.  It definitely hit the spot on a cold day.  Breaded pork chops, you know, the 'other white' meat, broccoli, mashed potatoes and gravy.  Then mini carrot cakes for dessert.  I ate way too much, but I just couldn't help myself. 


 

It is getting really cold out, and windy.  I can hear it squeal outside, and there is a weather warning for blowing snow and frigid temperatures all day tomorrow.  Jeannette... I'm begging you.  Send spring!  Pallease??  ::grin::  They are calling for snow as well, but not much accumulation, or so we hope!  

 

I did it!  I stayed awake all day.  No cat naps, nor laying my arse on the couch.  I kept myself moving and with any luck I will crawl in bed in a bit and fall fast asleep.   My neck/shoulder/back was feeling pretty good today, but the later it gets the more tense it becomes.  Ahhhh back to work tomorrow.. no surprise.  I would love a massage... nice hot bath... some wine... sweet smelling candles... ok I digress. 

 

I've been force feeding you all the wedding pictures and was feeling bad for the lack of snags.  So I have a few tonight.  With any luck you'll find at least one that makes you smile or gives you a warm feeling.  I have to say I personally like 'night time bear'... can't imagine why.   :)

 

Well off to bed, with any luck at all I'll have another meeting tomorrow at work and some questions and uncertainties will be answered.  I'll keep you posted, but a few good vibes would be nice and appreciated.

 

Hugs

~d

 

          DsDesignsAngelTeaTime.gif

 

                       DsDesignsStPattyGirl-1.gif

 

        DsDesignsNiteTimeBear.gif

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

That meal sounded SO good! I've had a different variation of the "stuffed pepper soup" a couple of times, I'll have to send ya the recipe.

I agree. Spring needs to be here now. Enough cold.

Good to see ya

Anonymous said...

The soup sounds delicious, what a good idea.  Boy you sure have had the bad weather, hope it get better soon.  The graphics are beautiful as usual.  Have a good week.  Joni

Anonymous said...

they look happier...
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

I love the bear he looks so huggable.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

I have made that soup and it is delicious. your dinner sounds wonderful. Very cute snags, i snagged all 3 lol. TY. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy
ps, sending you good vibes for sure

Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed your meal, the soup sounds lovely, but I wont be trying it as peppers give me cronic indigestion,   well done on managing to stay awake, hope that you had a decent nights sleep,  love the nightime bear LOL,

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I can always tell what mood you're in by the theme of your tags.
Sending GOOD VIBES your way.
Have a great day
~connie~

Anonymous said...

well I love th ewedding photos but I love your graphics too. I shared some with my daughter as she loves little fairies. the soup sounds like something mom made as a child but she never called it stuffed pepper soup. but it was good

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I dont feel at all force fed ,if there are more wedding pics let me see them lol ,two weeks till srping according to the calender ,the soup sounded delicious ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm liking your bed time bear!  

Anonymous said...

Glad you stayed awake, The carrot cake sounded yummy. I am not keen on peppers so the soup would be wasted on my taste buds. Your snags are out of this world i love the fairy one and sleepy bear, Thank you. Your brilliant with the graphics.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

i like your wedding pics and tags. That dinner at your sisters sounds divine. Yummy. I am glad you had such a good time.   I hope it does NOT snow there and you have a good start to your week.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

Hey babes,

Just letting you know that I'm gonna sit down here in a bit and catch up on everything I've missed.

Love ya
xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna, stuffed peppers and stuffed pork chops are my top two favorites. Never had stuffed pepper soup but I certainly will try it. I am not much for peppers, they repeat on me, but when they are stuffed I have no problems with them.
I for one would to see more wedding pictures.
<<<I will crawl in bed in a bit and fall fast asleep. >>>
Yeah, right, at 11:30 PM that is where you belonged a hour and a half ago.
Bill

Anonymous said...

The banner on your journal when I red it said "Having trouble falling asleep?"
Maybe you should look into that remedy. Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love all the graphics!!  Dinner at your sisters sounds like it was wonder....Hope you have a great week! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

dinner sounds yummy. bedtime bear is adorable. have a great night love v

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I sent spring, didn't it arrive?! Lol! Can't blame the US postal service for that! We've got cold gale force winds and rain mixed with hail today, ugh! I want to see more wedding photos! Sending you good vibes for work, hope you can get it all ironed out to your advantage! The graphics are great, I love the two little angels. Have a good week! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds really good. I'm gonna have to try that soup. Love the night time bear and the little St. Pat's day girl.  Very cute!  
Hope your Monday went ok.
Pam