Monday, June 4, 2007

~ A Couple of Snags ~

  DsDesignsSeaside.gif


 


                     DsDesignsEveningWalk.gif


You may or may not know, and maybe you just haven't thought about it much, ::grin:: but I love nautical.  Something about the sound of the surf, the salt breeze, the sand between your toes, you name it.  Seaside always calms me and makes me feel better.  Curious what you think.  Let me know won't you? I'm still playing around with water movement.  I like the clear smooth effect in my recent tag offer, but it doesn't always work with waves, waterfalls, etc. 

 

As I watched the hockey game tonight I messed around with these.  Couldn't resist.  Oh, by the way the Ducks lead 3-1.. whuuuuuuuu huuuuuuu Happy Dance.  Did I just say that?  The cup in Southern California???   Oh, it's better then being in Ottawa!  I'm looking forward to any news of a suspension again tomorrow.  Tonight at the end of the second period the 'star' of Ottawa, Alfredsson, intentionally took a slap shot and hit an Anaheim player.  What's up with that?  This game is not about classless plays, but this series is full of them.  GRRRRRRR

 

Today was a good day... a Monday ... but good.  No, Bill, I won't complain about being tired at work today.  LOL  But I am tired now and have nothing much to say so I'm off to bed.  Night all........ Happy Tuesday!

 

Hugs

~d

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do great with water!
I like both tags, but the 2nd is my fav (prob cause it has a dog in it. LOL).
Have a good night &week.
Sug

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last person, you do great work with water.  Far superior to what else is out there.  I like the first one better though.  Reminds me of a nice cove off on an island.  Movement is perfect.

Anonymous said...

I also love the calm of the fresh sea breeze, and the crashing of waves, the sound of the seagulls, and a nice sunset on the water.... even the daytime sun doesn't get too hot there, the water breeze  keeps it nice and cool.

Joann

Anonymous said...

Seaside always calms me and makes me feel better.  Curious what you think.  Let me know won't you?

I LOVE IT...IN FACT WE WENT DOWN TO THE BEACH LAST NIGHT...LIVING IN FLORIDA I AM FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE
TO GO THERE WHEN I WANT...WE JUST SAT IN ONE OF THE
BEACH CHAIRS...LOOKING OUT INTO THE DARK AT THE SHIP LIGHTS ACROSS THE OCEAN...LISTENING TO THE WAVES AND FEELING THE TROPICAL BREEZES...THEN WE GOT
AN ICE CREAM CONE AND WENT BACK OUT INTO THE TRAFFIC!!!!!!...LOLOL....HUGGGERS STREAK

Anonymous said...

I love the snags love the coast though not the beach I like the rugged bits with cliffs and rocks and lighthouses.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely ,I know you love the sea ,and lighthouses ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad your team won!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

yeah players seem to loose it now and then dont they in any game. your water is great I tink and your tags are nice.

Anonymous said...

Donna
I was going to tease you today about never offering anything we guys could use as tags, and then I saw your offerings.  Very nice!  I would like a to snag the top one, for sure and maybe the bottom one, too.  You will have to Email me again on how to do all of that, LOL.
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I happen to love your nautical themed graphics!  So I'm glad you do them.  :)

Anonymous said...

I love tags that have anything to do with the ocean, or lakes or waterfalls. These 2 tags are awesome. I love them and I snagged. TY for sharing them.
((((((((((Hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the nautical stuff!  Linda

Anonymous said...

    I agree with you about the nautical stuff. I like the waves and boats. There is nothing like a big, square rigger on a rough ocean to get the adrenalyn going, or a quiet day at the beach in order to calm down.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

<<so I'm off to bed.>>  Oh sure Donna, right after you put up another snag at 12:30 AM or so.
I want a Dalmation and want to live in a lighthouse. Could you find out for me if those are for sale? Bill

Anonymous said...

I am aware of your nautical inclinations, Donna - you know about the lighthouses lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I snagged them both. Thanks a lot. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I would like to see the Ducks win too!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I love anything nautical, too. We have a cottage on the lake and I love it there. These snags are both AWESOME!  I especially like the one with lighthouse~you can get lost in that one, it's so real!

Anonymous said...

I have noticed you love the nautical .. I love it myself!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I think you have a point the sea is a calming influence :-)

Jenny