Sunday, June 3, 2007

~ Garden Fairy Tag Request ~

               DsDesignsFairyGardenDonna.gif



Please watch the date tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


I used this fairy a bit ago in a rain graphic.  Here I used one of my own pictures from the park.  I'm pretty pleased with the result. 


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment or email me with name, subject & tag # Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag Donna!  ...may I please have this with the following name

Tara Leigh

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

Could I have a "Stacy" please.  Thank you.

Anonymous said...

wow! Love it! May i have one with Lisa?

XOXOXO lj

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!  May I have one for "Julie" ?  I hope your weekend was nice..  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

you know i luv it. Diama please.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

Love how you incorporated your own in this one! Could I please have Garden Fairy Tag with Katie on it - It's beautiful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Once again, one with: Marsha.
Please and thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh... This is lovely, Donna!  May I have it tagged with Chelle?  Thank you so much!  Have a great week!

::hug::

Chelle

Anonymous said...

D, this is beautiful!  Absolutely stunning.  I'm amazed at how it moves.  It's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Can I please have one with Emilea on it?  Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

One with Ann Please.

Anonymous said...

Can I have one with Pam on it?
Thank you Donna...Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

One with Michele please....It is so pretty (as usual)

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you'd send one with NANCY, I'd be eternally grateful ... and attach it as a file please.  Thanks!  Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Very neat! Love the combination of the fairy and the "real" picture as BK.
Can you please make me one with Maria? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Donna, great work! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Awesome graphic!  Would you tag two...one with the name Pattie and one with the name Sheela.  Thank you!  Beautiful job!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

This really turned out nice!  May I have it in: Cynde, Acushla, Jen, Dara, Jeanette, Carol & Mimi and please "attach" them for me.  Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

this one is very pretty!!!

Theresa