Wednesday, June 6, 2007

~ It's Over ~

                        Ducks.jpg



My beloved hockey season ended this evening.  The Anaheim Ducks (formally known as the Mighty Ducks) won the Stanley Cup.  Congrats!!!   They took the series 4-1 and left Ottawa wondering what hit them.  Literally.  Anaheim was a much more physical team and slowed the Sen's down big time.  I am a good sport and again say congrats to Ottawa for getting there.  Now it's off season and I have to wait until Oct.  :::shaking:::  I am already going thru withdraw!  LOL  The Stanley Cup is in Southern California...................

 

The winners....... and congrats to you all for picking correctly.  Thanks so much to everyone for playing along.

 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, huh... I'm in So. Cal. and couldn't care less.... Sorry, I'm really very happy for whoever's happy.  LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Yayyy I am so happy they won ,, no cup for Ottowa---- thank god

Kris

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners...looks like ya got more time to make some beautiful graphics for us all...lol..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh dear you will have a big gap in your life for the next few months lol. Whatever will you blog about lol (only teasing lol). Our football season officially finished yesterday too but luckilly we only have to wait till the second week of August for it to start again. Have a good day.
Debbie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the Ducks won, I know they were your choice when the Sabres lost. Maybe you'll take up a hobby during the closed season ~ like graphics!! Lol! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

wow I cant believe i picked a winner. Now where is my trophy???????

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both teams for a great season.  Southern California enjoy the visit of Lord Stanley, it is just a visit hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Yea EXACTLY the way I predicted. <running and hiding>  ;o)
I have to hand it to em' they really deserved that win.   Go DUCKS!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yay me :-) and you xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I watched it too. Since I live in Canada now I guess I rooted for Ottawa. There are many Swedes playing in the NHL which makes it even funnier for me to watch.