Tuesday, June 5, 2007

~ Tag Offer - Don't be jealous ~ SAC WARNING :)~

                      DsDesignsDontbeJealousDonna.gif



Please watch the date tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment or email me with name, subject & tag # Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! emmi

Anonymous said...

I love it!  Can I have it with Linda onit?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

I just love how you did that!  Great job!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This turned out AWESOME - Love it! Have a wonderful one!
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna.  love all the pretty graphics.  What's with the CILM stuff?  Did you sign up for something?  love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

makes me think of wheel of fourtune

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn sexy :) Can I please have one with Maria? Thank you so very much. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag Donna

May I please have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Pandora

Thank you sooooo much

Anonymous said...

I'd like this one please *hugs* ~melissa

Anonymous said...

took alot of frames to make that didnt it? lol. Nice job i luv it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!  This is unbelievable.  Must have been so much work, but looking at that hot momma is all worth it for me.  HAHAHA  

Anonymous said...

Very cute!  Can I get this in Cynde and Acushla and "attach" them please?
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

this is very cute!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Could I have this one with Kristina? thank you!