Wednesday, June 27, 2007

~ Good Morning & New Tagger ~

                       DsDesignsGoodMorningBluebird.gif


It is hot and sticky here at 8 am.  The sun is shining but there is a haze all over, humidity!  OMG!!  I should have taken the whole day off and hung out at my parents pool.  That sounds much better then going into the office.  When will I learn?  LOL  I need to select a couple of days to take off and enjoy some 'float' time.  Hmmmm...  maybe in the next couple of weeks.  Yeah, that's it.  I will take time off from my make believe job.  :)

 

I did the good morning tag the other day and liked it.  This morning, not so much.  I don't like the way the text is.  Why did I not notice it before?  ::shrugging shoulders:: either way here it is as a snag along with the lily pad girl. I guess the hot weather has me into the water graphics. 

 

Speaking of graphics.  I had another fake visitor a bit ago.  She is also addicted to PSP and does some great work.  She sent me this name tag as a little gift.  It's so damn cute.  Anyway, she has decided to get into the tagging arena and is offering her work.  Check her out, you won't be disappointed.  Dona at Blue Skies and Gentle Breezes.   Stop by won't you?  Check out her rules if she has any and enjoy.

 

                  WedLawLeaves_Donna.gif

 

Have a great day!  Off to shower and get to the Dentist.

 

hugs

~d

 

      DsDesignsBeautyIs.gif

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the way t do it Donna .Yes you have a couple off whilst the heat is on.You deserve to.Wish we had a little here too.I will pop over now to the new graphic maker thanx for the link.Try have a nice day.Lovely graphic you made.I am steering clear of water just now though, I have seen too much of it lately LOL.If you don't mind me,still trying to laugh,I am only joking,but if I didin't laugh I would cry.It's fine at the moment.Yehhhh!! But more rain to come it says.Grrrrrrr.Have a good day.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasnad/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Good morning Donna...hope all goes well at the dentist...and it is hot hot hot hear too, early this morning.  I loved the tag...please one with Joyce on the Good morning one.  Must go by and check out your friends journal...I know anyone you recommend is good.  Have a great day...and take a dip later...if you can.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are beautiful. The other one is cute also. I snagged the Eastern Bluebird. That is my favorite bird. I have some nesting in one of my boxes now. Hope your trip to the Dentist goes ok. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the boo boo...I requested the tag from Dona...not you...did it right...she does great work.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Still cool here but at least its not raining  ,good luck at the dentist ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yah a few days  r and r would be nice. the tage is cute and love the O being used both ways but it slike the font changed going down. maybe make the font wider or somehing on the morning so it loks more the same as the GOOD. I dont know but it is strange or try another font to see hwo it work s

Anonymous said...

I don't know about your other Fake visitors, but I think it's time I let you know, I'm actually a 98 yr old gynecologist in Detroit. I work part time now.

Anonymous said...

I like them all!  I really like the last one the best.
The humidity is killing me here in Tennesee!
Traci

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm about ready to fill tub with cool water and sit in it, lol. Love the graphics, there beautiful as always. I'll go by and check out the journal. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

LOL at all this sarcasm...

I'm not a big fan of the font on that first graphic either, to be honest. All your stuff is great, of course, but the picture calls for something a little different, I think.

The lily pad girl is gorgeous though. Love that one.
I'll let you get back to all your make believe endeavors, lol.

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Will have to check her out...thanks for the link!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Off to check Dona out.  :)

BTW, it's HUMID here too...just awful.  Are you on the east coast, D?  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I wish it was hot and humid hear, it's like winter ~ freezing cold! I hope your dentist appoimntment went well, doesn't seem like six months ago that you pretended to go last time! Lol! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Well, it's freezing in Scotland today. Hope your visit to the dentist went OK, Donna.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the dentist appt.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is very cute.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Heading over to check out
Dona's Graphic journal...thanks
for the heads up =)

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

D, take that time off.  Take a road trip.  I know a good place to visit.  hehehehe

Anonymous said...

While your taking time off (yeah, right) ... hop in the car and head east, then south, then southeast ... or something along those directions -- come visit!  

I'm off to visit the new tagger!