Tuesday, June 19, 2007

~ Tuesday.......... Snags ~

    DsDesignsSolitude.gif


Well, we did get the storms that were forecasted for today.  The rain started mid afternoon with a few sprinkles here and there.  When I left for work it was coming down in buckets and dancing off the ground.  It would have done the grass better had it come down slowly but it did come down for sometime.  Around the area there are folks without power because of the wind.  My internet connection has been spotty at best.  GRRRRRRRR   I thought about a few things to write but decided to just tell you how I want to come back in my second life :)   Of course a couple snags too.



I want to live my next life backwards!






You start out dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.

 

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

 

You eventually get kicked out of the home for being too healthy.

 

You spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.

 

Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

 

You work 40 years or so, getting younger every day until pretty soon you're too young to work.

 

So you go to high school: play sports, date, drink, and party.

 

As you get even younger, you become a kid again. You go to elementary school, you play, and have no responsibilities.

 

In a few years you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

 

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.

 

Until finally....

                          You finish off as an orgasm

 


 

Hope everyone had a great day and I wish you a wonderful hump day.

 

Hugs

~d

 

                          DsDesignsSummerBoat.gif


Tags:

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect timing!  I know sooner hit send on my last comment and a new entry.  Graphics are beautiful.  HAHAHAHA on the second life.  Life would be good.  Hell it would be perfect.  Thanks for the beauty and the laughs to end my day.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You are so funny lol
We got the storms here tonight, lightening was horrible and it still is but of course Im not getting off the computer lol
Love the snags, very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

My body is going forward, but I'm pretty sure my brain has started to go backwards.  :/

Russ

Anonymous said...

Love the order of coming back in a second lifetime......that was hysterical!!!!
Your graphics are awesome
Thanks for sharing it all!!!!!
Hope your tomorrow has less storms...more sunshine!!!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea ,we have had storms and lots of rain too ,Brilliant tags today thankyou ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I just had to read this entry out to Bryan whilst he was having his morning coffee.  As I got to the end he said he was wondering how you were going to end it....'what a way to go!'   ROTFL!  I'm still chuckling and smiling as I write.  Thanks for massaging my laughter muscles.....Jeanie.

Anonymous said...

ah that is funny now i dont care who you are lol

Yes we finally got some refreshing rains!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! LOL I like that idea! lol :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant idea ~ I'm all for living my life backwards :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snags and living life backward does seem nice doesn't it?  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snags! We got a bucket load of rain to but to hard for it to do much good. Emmi

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

we are in a drought. No grass anymore. A storm yesterday here that did no good. My DH and others are losing precious $ they can not get back due to this. I love your tags.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

LOL that was hilarious!  

Yeah I kinda started journaling again.  Probably won't see more than the occasional rant and me gloating over my kids.

Great work up in here as usual!

~V~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Nice thought, huh?  :)  But, you'd be missed either way... Julie

Anonymous said...

Lol.loved the backwards idea!!!
ALso loved the tags!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

LOL now that sounds like the life huh???  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!  That was so funny!!!  And, sounds really good!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good one, Donna, read that one before lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me Donna! I love the graphics too, great work! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Well this is certainly inappropriate. LOL kidding, very interesting take on life there.
And I do love the top graphic, it's gorgeous!

Thought I ran away for good, didn't you? lol you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm making my rounds now that school's over and I won't be as busy.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Love it may I join you on your great backward adventure lol. Jason was very happy with the pirate tag he can't wait to send an email to his nan lol. he send a big hug to say thank you.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics. I would love to go away for a weekend and sleep on a boat in a quiet area. Oh well, I can dream right, lol. ((((((((Hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love the solitude one and snagged it.

Moi!

Me

Anonymous said...

I did get quite the kick out of 'living your life backward, especially the end. This is a twist!  Gerry

Anonymous said...

loved the living backwards thing!!! Pretty wild!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the backwards thinking...and your thoughts...great snags too...many hugs...got some catching up to do here...love,
Joyce