Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~ Is it Friday? ~

BugatGramsandPapas.jpg


Well, it sure feels like it should be!!!  So much crammed into two days.  I was not kidding when I said I was dizzy last night.  Not sick dizzy, just not knowing if I was coming or going, sitting or standing, what I had to do next, dizzy.  Today wasn't much different.  After work I did go to my sisters with her shake, not before I came home and put on shorts and grabbed my swimsuit.  In that transition state I talked to my Mother and the kids were over acting like fish in her pool.  'Bring the camera, they are a hoot'  So out the door I went.  I pulled in and parked to get my sister her shake.  When I walked in I knew I was in trouble.  A line, 4 workers behind the counter and not one of them looked like they knew what to do.   I walked in to late to hear what the guy at the counter ordered but I heard the workers talking and then go get the 'book.'  Whatever he wanted they needed to read the recipe.  GRRRR  I was not liking it at all.  I looked across the street at McDonald's but it looked they were giving something away, so I figured staying put was best.  As I waited my turn I got a bit fidgety.  I wanted to have some time with my sister but I knew the kids would not be at my parents long,  Gage had a soccer game.  It was finally my turn.  I ordered the two vanilla shakes and wouldn't luck have it.  They emptied the big container of ice cream on the first one so they had to go back and get another.   I have a bit of a nervous habit of tapping finger nails.  I know it's horrible, and I did apologize to them, but no matter how hard I try to stop, it just seems to happen.  So I'm ready to leave.  Get over to my sisters.  Chat a bit and tell her what's going on.  I can see she is a bit tired, but she said she felt good.  It made me feel better about cutting my visit short.  I headed out to my parents only to pull down the street and know I missed the kids.  Not enough cars out front, ya know?  Well, I missed my pictures but my Dad did not.  He got this cute one of bug on the stairs into the pool.  She is like a fish!!!  I wasn't surprised she was last year, and this year they tell me she is much better with swimming.   Don't worry her Mom was right there and most of the time she has her life jacket on.  I did jump in to cool off after dinner.  The pool is nice and much larger then it looked while covered.  It slopes off rather quickly into the deep end that is 12 foot, I think my Mom said, but we'll live.  I see a lot of visits on my way home from work.  LOL

 

I'm off to bed for a good nights sleep.  I did want to mention that I thought I was all caught up on tag requests, until I found a few that I never got alerts for.  So if I missed you please let me know. 

 

:::sigh::: it's only Wednesday tomorrow........... hump day!   Hope everyone is good.

 

Hugs

~d

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah why do they put all the bad workers on the same day same shift??????? they need some who know what to do.
does osund like you were busy and that pic is wonderful and refesheing

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of your bug in the pool. She is a real cutie. LOL, I tap my nails too. Hope you get a good nights sleep. ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE picture...what a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

just reading about your day made me tired...lol
The header is wonderful...sorry you missed the kids....seems murphy's law has a habit of taking over when we least need it!
Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly and not so rushed....
take care
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

A much cuter bug than the one you posted the other day lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased your Dad managed to capture this charming picture of your dear little water baby ,hope the dizziness soon settles down ,its Wednesday so not long now till Friday lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dad caught little Bug in the pool, she looks like she's having fun! Glad your sister's feeling better and you managed to get the shake for her, I don't like waiting in queues either ~ have to keep looking at my watch even though I know what time it is! At least we're halfway through the week now, not long till Friday! I love those tiles round the outside of the photo, that's exactly like the ones I picked out for my bathroom floor! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Yes, when you are in a hurry, things seem to take forever.  Bug is adorable as always!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law!  Glad your Dad got the picture though.  That bug is just gorgeous, wonder what her Dad will do in 15 years.  HAHAHA  Better him then me.  The pool looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your last tag offer was the BOMB!
Bug is a doll.....i want to go swimming with the two of you. I am dying here laughing at your description of the poor souls behind the counter who did not know what to do. I am glad your sis is doing well. She is in my prayers.
Luv U,
lisa

Anonymous said...

ruff day. great photo.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry you chose the wrong fast food place for the shake.  It was sure good of your dad to get that shot of Bug.  Great job with the graphics!
Sam