Thursday, June 14, 2007

~ One More Day ~

         DsDesignsCherishYourVision.gif


Oh, and I can't wait until Friday is over!  I don't want to wish my life or the summer away, but this week has been nuts.  Up before 6 and not getting home until all hours.  Sometimes I came home and scooted out the door again, others I just did my running and then came home.  With all I've done when I started this entry I was at a loss for words.  How can that be?  LOL boring maybe?  Do you really want to hear about spending the evenings at my parents pool?  My last few pictures show that doesn't it?  Do you want to hear about my shopping trip to get a new bathing suit?  LOL  I didn't think so!  And no pictures so no need to run off.  And no worries, I won't bore you with the details.  Instead I will hope you are all having a great week!   I have a few graphics for snags, help yourself.  I know they've been limited but it's summer :)  I know you'll understand. 

 

Have a great Friday... and all you Dad's out there.......... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (a bit early)

 

Hugs

~d

        DsDesignsIllneverletthisgo.gif

 

 

                  DsDesignsGoodNightMoonColor.gif

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw love that moon!

Anonymous said...

oh god everything went well today but i been out all day and im ready to sleep all tommorrow well its 12am so all today(friday) but my brothers graduation is tommorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great rest of the week...love the graphics!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I hate bathing suit shopping!!!!!!!!! But Im glad you got some pool time this week

Anonymous said...

Great graphics Donna! Sounds like you had a busy but nice week getting some time in with your family at the pool. Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics!  Busy weeks lead into leisurely weekends.  NOT!  You'll be running around all weekend too, but as long as there is a smile on your face ...

Anonymous said...

You may be running around alot but do not forget to enjoy it all.....summer is just the best time to get out there and have fun...lol
BTW...I love the video of your niece in the pool...too cute!!!
Thanks for sharing it all!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Summer time fun.  It's always hectic and goes by way too fast, and then we long for those busy days when the snow falls.  Enjoy it!  Great graphics.

Anonymous said...

adorable tags...LOVE the rain. I like your pool pics, videos and stories. I cant wait for Fri to be over either.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm never bored of your entries and pics. I love your journal and everything about it, and I love you my friend. (((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey Woman,

Where is the Fathers Day snags?

Gab

Anonymous said...

Hey hun - so sorry Ive not been by - I hope you have a relaxing weekend! Ive been a bit fed up lately - feel funny and dont know why! Im not forgetting you Ive just not been putting my puter on lately! Love Laine xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

I wanted this week over really bad too..........now it is and I am happy!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I looked all over for the tag of you in the new bathing suit. Hmm. Anyway, can I have one emailed to me quickly for my next entry :-)? ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good and maybe even exciting weekend! :) Love the 1st and last tags!!!!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'd like to hear all about the evenings at your parents' pool.  Honest!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Have a nice relaxing weekend. Thanks for the sharings. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

the background music is very good~~

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing...wish the week would just end, and then think I'm really just wishing a chunk of my life away.  And then I feel bad.  And then the weekend arrives and I drink beer and forget to feel bad about it.  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

cute snags!!

Theresa