Friday, June 1, 2007

~ Tag Request Jean Girl ~

                DsDesignsJeanGirlDonna.gif


Please watch the date tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment or email me with name, subject & tag # Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and thanks. Awesome job as always!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a great tag Donna ...may I have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Taylor

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

Just complimenting your work, Donna.  Nice to see your art everywhere in JLand lol.  Cheers things up.  Though I don't need one, these Tags of yours are quite popular!  Good for you.  CATHY http://journals.aol.co/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  By the way, you'll enjoy hearing that Newark (my city) is building a huge hockey stadium - maybe now I'll get to see why you're nuts over the game lol!!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable - and again looks just like me (rofl) could I please have one with "Stacy" - thank you!!

Anonymous said...

donna this one is so cute.  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  (attachment please!)  Thank you!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I would love one of  Jean Girl please with
Queenie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

I'd like this one please. Thank u. :) *hugs* ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

So awesome, I love Mandy!!! Me please. Emmi! Thanks so much in advance.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love it...please one with Joyce...thank you in advance...hugs...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh great another Mandy offer. - I love lil Mandy :)
Please make me one with Maria. Thanks bunches. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

How about "No jeans girl"!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

This is very cute!
Pam

Anonymous said...

cute.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oooo, this is so cute, D!  You got yourself a bunch of Dean Yeagle I see.  Love em!  Have a good weekend...Love ya, chris

Anonymous said...

I'd like one with Dana on it.  Thx!

Anonymous said...

Oh D, I like this girl.  She is a cutie and very mischievous looking, and what you did with it is outstanding

Anonymous said...

very cute!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donna!  Boy, this sure is cute!  May I have it in Cynde, Acushla, Jeanette, Dara & Jen and please "attach" them for me?  Thank You So Much!