Monday, June 18, 2007

~ Pirate Tag Offer ~

              DsDesignsPiratesDonna.gif



I could not resist these!  I love Joel Adams work, the fairies are so damn cute, but these, OMG!!  I love 'em.  Hope you find them as cute as I do.  Time will tell, eh?  LOL


Please watch the date tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its a cute pirate

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hiw cute! may I have one please? hugs Marina

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag ..may I please have this in the following names

Mary
Tara Leigh

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

I would love one of pirate tag please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

great job love the joel adams tubes god how many layers you use for that animation lol!

Anonymous said...

D, Dana and Shelly loved the fairies, can I get one for each of this one?  If it spun any faster it would make one dizzy but you did a great job on the timing.  Thank you

Anonymous said...

I bet there is a chatroom for people into "pirate fairies"~

Russ

Anonymous said...

Argh the pirates life is for me!   Can I please have one with Robin on it?   I love this one!!!   Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love this one D, could I have one with Jason on for my boy he is obsessed with pirates lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce, thank you Donna...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

so adorable! May i have this with Lisa?
XOOX thanks.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great tag! Love to have one with Maria, please. Thanks bunches. Wishing you  nice day. Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Could I have one with Sunny please.

Thanks Donna

Sunny

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's very cute! I'd love one with Jeannette on please. Thanks. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I would love one with Kelly on it!

too too cute!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have this one with my name on it please ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Could i get one with Suzzie on please
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!
Amanda
TerryAnn
Cher
Jenifer
Thank you sooooo much!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Can i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY HUN

Anonymous said...

Could I please get one of these. With   Ashton   on it.

Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donna!
    Could I please get this one in "Cynde" and in "Firedancer" and please "attach" them for me?  Thanks loads!  

Anonymous said...

Bridgett, please!  Thanks!  

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Very cute!  :)

Anonymous said...

Mammaw please mammaw2004@aol.com