Wednesday, June 6, 2007

~ Hanging Out ~

           DsDesignsHangingOut.gif


Just hung out this evening.  It was nice to get home and have the house to myself.  My sister was at work.  I just laid low and did nothing.  After the night last night I didn't want to see anyone.  Threw on a pair of sweats and did absolutely nothing!  Yes, I said sweats, not the cute little undies you see in the graphic.  It has cold here the past couple of days but they tell me summer will be back tomorrow and into the weekend.  YEAH!!!  Mom and Dad's built in pool was uncovered just in time.  LOL

 

I appreciate all the comments and concern over my last entry.  It was really unfair for me to vent in that manner without giving you all the background.   First, my nephew will be 26 so he is not a teenager and does not live here.  He visits his Mom and uses this place as an escape of sorts.  He does not live out on his own and I really think he needs to look into getting out of the living situation he is in.  Maybe find friends to rent with or something.  It's a long story and I really don't feel it fair to air that laundry here.  He is a good kid most of the time, but he needs to control his anger and feelings in a better way.  He'd never hurt me so please don't be concerned over that.  He did call tonight and apologize.  We had a nice talk and I touched some raw nerves with him.  He has a lot going on in his head and heart and I know that, but it doesn't give him the right.  I told him so and also told him he should find someone that is not involved to talk to.  Someone who has nothing to lose or gain by what he says.  He needs to get his feelings and stress out in a manner that is not so detrimental to him.  He can't carry the world on his shoulders and trying is making him miserable.  It was a nice talk, I did not give him the ok to come back here yet, and I do hope he takes what I said seriously.  When his Mom got home I told her what I said, it really was something she should have said but my sanity could not wait for her to do so.   As for her moving out, it won't happen anytime soon.  She is not in a position financially to do that.  I love them all dearly, and I wish I could help more then I am, but I can't.  These demons that are eating at them have to be worked out by them.  I know it's hard, but it's been several years and it is now time to bite the bullet and move on.  Get past it.  If you're unhappy fix it, don't complain or blame the world.  She needs to stop carrying the guilt and let it go.   Send good thoughts and strength their way, will ya?  I'm fine and will be.  Don't worry about my safety, but I do appreciate it.  You all have a way of making my heart melt.  Thank you!

 

No other graphics for tonight, sorry.  I was busy watching the hockey game.  It will be a bit before I see another game :(  Hanging out is a snag as is, but will you let me know if you grab it?  Please?  I'd like to know how you feel about the tags that have been going up.  Some have been a bit different then my usual style and I'm curious.  I've been playing around with some different effects and using more masks and preset shapes as backgrounds. 

 

Hope everyone had a great day today and wish you all a wonderful Thursday.  Thursday???  It's only Thursday??????   I need a vacation.........................   anyone want a visitor?  LOL

 

Hugs

~d

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

great tag.

Anonymous said...

I think she's cute, just can't think of when I'd use it!!  But you did great with it!!  Love the color too!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag!  Vent all you want it is YOUR Journal..I don't blame ya for being so mad..I would be too!  Hugs,Terryann

Anonymous said...

    Even the best of us can be jerks at times. I love my boys dearly, but there are times that either of them, or both of them really need a kick in the rear end.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Glad things are better between you and your nephew. I love the new style tags you have been putting up, I haven't snagged any (my puter is about to explode from all the ones I have been making myself, must clear some out lol) but really do like them. In fact if the one above had been purple instead of blue I would probably be looking for somewhere to put it now lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love that effect up there...lol...whatever you call it.  The blue thingies...hehehe.  Dang, your nephew is at it again.  Glad tonight was peaceful for you.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Donna
I'm glad you had the opportunity to talk to your nephew and air out some of the issues.  I hope he takes your comments to heart.  Glad the Stanley Cup lives in the USA for the next year.  I caught the first period of that game before I fell asleep, LOL.  My congratulations to the Ducks!
Sam

Anonymous said...

ah yes I understand I really. we are dealing wtih one now who we are hoping gets help and gets out of the rut he is in. It never feels good and its not easy to say what needs to be said. Some times kids or youth now days just cant seem to get a handle on things. sometimes they need to get out of the situation they are in and move to new friendships and that would help. I do hope your sister can pick back up soon too. I dont think you need to do more I think you are doing the best you can and that appears to be enough becuase she has a  place to stay.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your nephew apologized.  You can come to the Adirondacks!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to clear the air.  I hope your nephew follows through, it sounds like he has a few issues to work out.  Stay safe and stay true.  The animation in this graphic is cool, not my style for snagging. HAHAHA   Hey, I know a great place in PA you can visit!

Anonymous said...

Nice tht you got the chance to talk things over with your nephew. {{ }}
Congrats to the Ducks! WOO HOO!
Have a lovely day today dear Donna.
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

No matter what is wrong or going on in anyone's life that does not give them the right to come into someone's home and use language as he used with you. You should be honored, not demeaned.
I hope you have a wonderful Thurs. It'll be 90+ here today.
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

So pleased you managed to have a talk to your nephew,I hope he took it on board ...you are lovely taking everyone under your wing ,and seeing the other side of things  bless you ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the two of you were able to talk!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Get in your car and head to the coast of MA!  I'll meet you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are better... and you had a quiet, relaxing evening at home.
Would you like a vacation in Texas? Come on down :)
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

My weather is even worse than yours, Donna.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm new here..just signed up. You have a beautiful page!

I'm just in the process of customizing mine.

Greetings!
~Webby~