Saturday, June 30, 2007

~ Tag Offer ~ Pirate Treasure

   DsDesignsPirateTreasureDonna.gif


Had a minute to post this as my camera batteries recharge.  Off to the local park to see if I can capture some firework shots.  :)  I'll be back later to tell ya about my day.  LOL if ya care. 


Please watch the date - tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those waves are so cool. Great job!

Penny

Anonymous said...

Of course we care!  LOL

Cool graphic!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Love the water animation. Love the whole theme.
May I please have one with Maria. Thanks bunches. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Love this tag Donna

May I please have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Mari

Thank you so much ..have fun taking pictures!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This graphic is really cool. The water looks amazing. Thanks for stopping by my journal and your comment. I look forward to getting to know you more. Feel free to stop by anytime. Talk to you later.
http://journals.aol.com/mommyx2ok/okie-momma/
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I like that but I'm going to have to pass until I get smart enough to figure out the whole gif thing!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Donna the graphic is really great could i have one in  Trees please

Anonymous said...

Love it!  I love anything pirates or skulls!  I would like one with Robin on it when you get time.  Thanks.

Fireworks?  Today?

Anonymous said...

amazing you really have that animated water lookin like the sea.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!
TerryAnn
Cher
Sheila
Please and thank you!!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH please one for me
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I like the motion of the water on this, can I have Linda please?  TY

Anonymous said...

Very soothing water movement.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

This is really neat..could I get it with Sheri please??
Thank you much,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

D!  The water movement is life like.  I didn't see a warning.  BEWARE: may cause you to become sea sick.  HAHAHA  What a great job.

Anonymous said...

cool!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

OH how cute.  Can I please have this with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda